ATTN:Hojak part 2

Astroboy

Brown Belt
Reaction score
So where do i stand in your books bud?:)

and where would i stand if i delievered you a case of aussie beer and a few buds of weed for you to either make money on or use for entertainment?:)

hehe
:cool: :D

LOL @ Astroboy

And how would you be get'n that by customs, hmmmmmm.

HAHAHAHAHAHA :cool: :D

he would pack it in his ass and deliver in person

Well Astro can be a bit of an ASS MASTER hahahahah.

Look I still say you should get AIM focker and address this to him there, but since not I'll make this a must read.

- The Jake

What is it you're actually after Astroboy? You have the urgent proddings of a sweating junkie.

Why the hell would you say this out loud. You are the first person I have seen that has sucked up to Hojak. This is horrible. Have you no Pride? No Honor? Hojak of all people. Damn astro boy, you went down in my books today.:rolleyes:

:p

Originally posted by Astroboy
So where do i stand in your books bud?:)

According to my Atlas, right around the same place Jarrod does.... some island in the middle of fuck all that's been overrun by Kangaroos & Crocodile Hunters for centuries.

That's Australian for "Fosters: American for Piss", mate.

Hey Astro if you really want to flatter Dave, copy his avatar.

He really appreciates the flattery.... oh shit you can't your post count is down... HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHA

Oh, btw, Astro is a native born and bred Canadian - but he's being turned to the Dark Side sure enough.... HAHAHAHAHAHA

- The Jake

Conrad how does asking someone where you stand with them make me dishonourable and prideless.... look them up in the dictionary then study bushido then figure it out. I didnt ask where i stood in your books so STFU you romo and your romo post. The last person that said i have no pride I was proud... pride is a bad thing to have in alot of cases, The last person that said i had no honour i got angry.... ur lucky you can talk behind your PC without retribution coming your way.

Dave you forgot along with the crocs and the kangas you forgot all the fuckin chimpanzees ive been training.

I could get a case of beer through customs easily enough:) :D

Astro you get too fucken angry sometimes :)

Look at the smiley at the bottom of Conrad's post.

SMILE dude. Then tell him to go eat a dick.

- The Jake

Jake: Its funny how the first face is a eyeball rolling face then a smiley.... at the end of the day just because he put that crap at the end doesnt mean he can get away with what he said to me with out me responding. Everyone has their touchy spots.

It seems anyone can say anything and get away with it if theres a smiley attached..... when its possible the real intention of the post was exactly how it was worded..... in this case it was worded pretty badly if he meant it humourously and the initial smiley face shows what he meant initially and the second smiley face was to cover up that it was meant exactly how it was typed

fuck you jake :mad: :D :p does that make it better ? probably not.... its just faces.

CONTEXT MEANS EVERYTHING.

And you are right, it is about context.

Unfortunately you're taking it out of context.

You're taking this far, far too seriously.

- The Jake

im quite alive:)
and am not taking this to seriously at all. Just dont say im dishonourable when in actually fact its the opposite.... to say someone doesnt have honour displays they have weak morals or values overall because everything you do fall back on honour and it all overflows onto each other.

Jake & Conrad im not mad, what really bothers me is the true honest intent of the post, if it was intended as a shot at me and covered by a smiley face then thats dishonest.
If it was a joke then great its a joke. But please make that clear in the context of the msg.......then this sorta shit can be avoided.

im over it and yes Hojak i can give you good aussie beer if you want it.... i didnt say fosters there are WAYYY better beers then that down here.

Jesus. One bad joke and I get flamed to hell. You obviously haven't been here to long so you don't know about how we ribb each other once in awhile. Not even meant to be hard on you, was mainly for our god almighty Hojak.(see I am ribbing him there.)

Astro seriously, don't let the internet get to you like this. really not worth getting so pissed about since I am just a face less person thousunds of miles away. Chill bro.

Just read your last post. I am cool if you are. Eventhing is settled in my book.

Wait a second here....That's it? You two are just gonna call it cool?

Conrad, don't you remember when Astro called you the Admiral of the Gay Armada?

(rage)

And Astro....what about when Conrad called your mother a glory-holing, cum-dumpster?

(rage)

You're not going to put up with that are you?

"Conrad, don't you remember when Astro called you the Admiral of the Gay Armada? "

Bobby, Booby, oh fat Bobby. You didn't see the smilie he put after that. That makes everything cool buddy.

Back