Attn: FINNEGAN. Update?

This is me being nitpicky, but with his bad takedown bouncing you off the ropes, I just wish you would have pulled guard, because both times he was able to get a dominant position out of you.

Ref was Michael something.

It's on the website: Michael Shitforbrains.

Nice fucking sweep bro. Your low kicks looked like the hurt him. He had a strong clinch and lift thing going on though.

Git 'em next time.

Oh, and is a "no contest" possible?
Sounds nit-picky, but if you have audio and you can be heard NOT submitting, could you petition the sanctioning body for a "no contest?" Just a thought.

It's on the website: Michael Shitforbrains.

lol.

Unfortunately, we do not have audio this time. I didn't want the vid to pixelate like last time, so I muted the recording.

Not that we would have been able to hear it over the booing and demands for the ref's head.

I don't think EK's vid has sound, either, plus their camera was staged high up on the next floor, in the box seating area.

Just a thought, finn. I think you might be able to pull this slam off from time to time. You're strong as fuck and whatnot.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0o3uf77tzUs&hl=pl"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0o3uf77tzUs&hl=pl" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Man this sucks. You looked like intimidating even from the camera view. Can't wait for your next fight so we can erase this occurrence.

Finn won't be able to see the vids from work. He'll see it Wednesday though (or whenever the cable's fixed).

This is me being nitpicky, but with his bad takedown bouncing you off the ropes, I just wish you would have pulled guard, because both times he was able to get a dominant position out of you.

My guard game leaves much to be desired. I'm actually a lot more comfortable in half, as the sweep shows.

Finn, have you considered posting your fight vids over at the "other" website? There's a good number of mma fans there, and they'd probably be interested.

Which "other" website? I'm a mod for one of the "other" websites. I'm assuming by your 2003 join date, you are referring to the original "other" website, correct?

Yeah. The one that isnt so friendly to outsiders. What 3rd website are you referring to? Is it related to mma?

I can't mention its name. Bannable offense and all.

im sorry to see it go down that way finn. better luck next time man.

I'm unimpressed with Finn's opponent. He looked liked he learned his jits in someone's basement. He knew some moves but had poor technique. No positioning, no finishing and shitty takedowns. I think if the fight had been in a cage Finn would have had more leverage on this guy's sloppy shit.

You are looking really lean
How hard to drop to 205?

Just checking this thread. Sorry about the loss, but like you said, it was by crappy, uncontrollable circumstances. Take it with a grain of salt and view it as a no-contest.

Tough shit man, nothing steals from both fighters like a blown call

I'm unimpressed with Finn's opponent. He looked liked he learned his jits in someone's basement. He knew some moves but had poor technique. No positioning, no finishing and shitty takedowns. I think if the fight had been in a cage Finn would have had more leverage on this guy's sloppy shit.
I thought he looked fine, it probably would have been a good fight. Compare this opponent to his last one.

I agree this oppenent is better than the last one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back