ATTN FANZANTS: PAIGE IS WINNING, SACTO-STYLE !!!

are u still pretending to be a "supermodel" ?

not any old model, a "super" one, see above

That's too funny. Although now I feel bad for how much shit I've given him/her. Seeing as they are just a confused young kid, that gets bullied in their everyday life.

Last edited:
ATTN FANZANTs
OFFICIAL FANZANT CORRESPONDENCE
OFFICIAL FANZANTS ONLY

One day from now... one day from now GOAT PVZ will beat Michelle Watterson on her way BACK to the TITLE. Hopefully it'll be a long grappling match.

FANZANTS STAND@ ATTENTION !!!
ALL ABOARD THE FANZANT WAR WAGONEER !!!

PVZ IS BACK !!
Paige Bless...

121616-vanzant-waterson-danceoff.vadapt.767.high.0.jpg

121616-paige-vanzant.vadapt.767.high.0.jpg

paige-van-zant-nearly-naked-sexy-1.jpg

paige-van-zant-featured.jpg

paige_vanzant_paigevanzant_image_hot_yyCyDhgy.sized
How did that work out

I am a lingerie supermodel. I'm in Hawaii now where I watched this fight. Ugh Vicrtoria Secret is sooo demanding

I'm sorry for picking on you. When I started I thought you were an adult. By your subsequent posts you are obviously a confused young kid. Being bullied sucks and being a bully isn't cool. There is no need to pretend to be someone you are not, just be yourself. Finding ones self is a long hard process we all had to go through. Just remember all your peers feel exactly the same confusion about themselves as you feel. If you're really having troubles you should find someone to talk to.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for picking on you. When I started I thought you were an adult. By your subsequent posts you are obviously a confused young kid. Being bullied sucks and being a bully isn't cool. There is no need to pretend to be someone you are not, just be yourself. Finding ones self is a long hard process we all had to go through. Just remember all your peers feel exactly the same confusion about themselves as you feel. If you're having really troubles ou should find someone to talk to.

thanks bro im a supermodel tho

thanks bro im a supermodel tho

IMG_2295.GIF

If you were you wouldn't tell everyone. You'd have already realize no one is going to believe you anyway. So what is the point in bringing unnecessary mockery, and bulling onto yourself than your ready get everyday by perpetrating this fantasy? I'm being 100% serious please get some help.

Last edited:
View attachment 179529

If you were you wouldn't tell everyone. You'd have already realize no one is going to believe you anyway. So what is the point in bringing unnecessary mockery, and bulling onto yourself than your ready get everyday by perpetrating this fantasy? I'm being 100% serious please get some help.

I'm not giving you my modeling name

Back