Attn dfw: 3 time world champ Bruno Bastos seminar 12/11

NateTx4112

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
3 time world champ Bruno Bastos is doing a 3 hour seminar from 3-6 pm on December 11th at Alvarez Bjj. If anyone wants anymore details let me know.

$50 for Nova Uniao affiliated students
$75 for non Nova Uniao students

He's going to be spending this seminar going over his world class 1/2 guard...I'm pretty pumped for this.

I just need to sell some stuff so I can go :D

Nate do you train at Octagon MMA? over on Cole ave?

No, I train at Alvarez BJJ. We are an affiliate of Bruno/Octagon and I have a friend or two that train up there.

I'm going to make it to an open mat on Friday when I get a chance to get out of work on time.

Ahh okay thats cool man. I train at Machado's. MMA octagon is down the street from where i live.

Ahh okay thats cool man. I train at Machado's. MMA octagon is down the street from where i live.

You should come to this seminar or drop in to one of our open mats sometime. He is doing another seminar at trinity (Brandon quicks place) this next Saturday as well. Nogi open guard.

I might have to see if I can drop by this seminar if I'm in town. I follow on Bruno a bit, as he's down the road from a gym I go to sometimes (Steve Hall). Bruno is legit, that's for sure.

Nate: can you tell me your open mat times? I might like to drop in sometime if you wouldn't mind.

I might have to see if I can drop by this seminar if I'm in town. I follow on Bruno a bit, as he's down the road from a gym I go to sometimes (Steve Hall). Bruno is legit, that's for sure.

Nate: can you tell me your open mat times? I might like to drop in sometime if you wouldn't mind.

Went to a Bruno seminar this weekend and it w awesome. Definitely worth the money.

Sorry for not seeing this until now but Saturday at 11 am we have open mat.

Couple of our guys drop in at the gun range you might know. Will Davis and Danh tran.

Hopefully I can go...I should be able to weasel $50 for this! :icon_chee

I might check that out, I just moved out to Frisco tx from so cal. You guys know any good mma gyms or jiu jitsu around the area? I'm gonna check out north dallas bjj this week but wonderin if theres better in the area. any info would be appreciated.

There are a lot of good places in the Dallas. Octagon, Star , North Dallas Bjj, Machados, DFW Jui Jitsu (Not to be confused with Dallas Jui Jitsu that is a whole other can of worms) are all good places. You can swing by txmma.com and post there and get a few more local people to give you first hand info.

NDBJJ is a great place. Never heard a bad comment about them at all. Depending on where your at in Frisco a big part will be driving distance.

I have heard nothing but good things about ndbjj as well from many people including my instructor. Go drop in and see if it feels like home or not.

Thanks guys ill check them out and let you all know how it goes.

I might check that out, I just moved out to Frisco tx from so cal. You guys know any good mma gyms or jiu jitsu around the area? I'm gonna check out north dallas bjj this week but wonderin if theres better in the area. any info would be appreciated.

Yeah, I just started training there at NDBJJ a couple of months ago, coming from another school. It's been an awesome experience and everyone there is extremely nice and helpful, so if you haven't come out yet, I'd encourage you to check it out. If you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to answer those as well.

5853bff0.jpg

Back