attn; dallas machado people

guardpasser

Tudo Bem Bjj
@Black
Reaction score
i will be at your acadamy tonight and possibly for the next three months
please kick my arse and get me in shape, i will be the guy weighing 240 with a shaved head and is apt to gas out at any minute

Cool. I train in the DFW area. There is a tournament on Dec. 10th.

good class tonight, very out of shape.
hayliks was there.
lots of blue and purples, i got there late abd trained with the white belts, i thought the beginners went first, but the nights rotate, so i will go to two classes each night to make sure i dont miss out.

yepp, i met the man
ATT 4eva
maybe next time we can roll a bit?

i am all for it, but yo gotta take it easy on the fat man.
Carlos is having some extra takedown classes, i hope to get to go to those also.
i need my wrestling (lack of) skills to greatly improve

Are you paying per class, or did you sign a mini-contract? I may come out for a single class and get schooled by you guys.

i paid for a month and will probably pay for a few more. i think i will be here in dfw for 3 months.

It's always funny when Sherdoggers meet each other in real life.

great classes so far, carlos has been out of town for two days, but two black belts came in tonight.
i got to roll for about 10 minutes with one of them, great experience---i learned how all my escapes really dont work.

so far i have been to 5 classes in three nights, i plan to make 9 classes a week, so at the end of january, i should be in shape, and back to my normal bjj self

guardpasser said:
great classes so far, carlos has been out of town for two days, but two black belts came in tonight.
i got to roll for about 10 minutes with one of them, great experience---i learned how all my escapes really dont work.

so far i have been to 5 classes in three nights, i plan to make 9 classes a week, so at the end of january, i should be in shape, and back to my normal bjj self

How much experience do you have?

Back