ATTN:clinch gear

Watching the Olympic team trials trials there seem to be some wrestlers wearing Clinch Gear singlets, any chance that those will be commercially available?

I apologize. For some reason I thought the ones from the Silva fight had white side panels. I messed up. These are still my favorites for now. I'll post up the brown and yellow after I get them this week. I believe those should have the new adjustable waist band.

The brown/gold and pewter Primo II's are up on CagesideMMA.com right now. They look pretty good.

Here are the Cageside pics

yhst-30366506675980_2008_0

yhst-30366506675980_2008_111354

I personally don't like the brown and yellow cuz i dont want the color of my shorts to match the color of my underwear, but the gray one's look nice:redface:

FYI, it looks like Cageside also has vale tudo shorts now too, i think i'll pick up a pair.

yhst-30366506675980_2007_36909726

nice but I would still like some more detailed designs from clinch gear. I have the plaid primo hendo's and love them and would like to get another pair but these 2 new ones are just too plain for me. I am still waiting for the ones hendo wore against Anderson, don't let me down clinch gear!!!

DAMMIT! im hoping the 34's arent in stock yet instead of actually being sold out.

Boomer has them in stock now. Sizes 30 until 38 are all in stock for both shorts as of now.

It doesn't mention any adjustable waistband, so I'm assuming those shorts are yet to be released and these have a waistband similar to the original Primo.

I was hoping to have the brown and gold by today, however, work kinda got in the way. I really liked them when I saw them but I didn't really get a chance to really inspect them. I should have them this week and will do a review after I get to train in them a bit.

I got mine from WorldFightShop.com, they had them posted on their blog . I didn't see them on their website, so I rang them up and ordered them. The pewter ones are sweet!

Back