Attn: Carnal

CarnalSalvation said:
Rjkd, hey nukkuh, at least some of my fingers touches the bar I'm about to bend and I'm not a dirty, dirty folder like you.

Yeah, I bend without my fingers touching the bar. I use Chi.

Plus, if I was fat I would total more than you. I'm not a large dirty, dirty fat man like you.

Keyboard karate CHOP! HA!

You know I'd choke you so hard your dome would pop like a nasty whitehead right?

Haha, not before I hit you with radiation. Goodbye electrons! Come on cancer!

You know, all this talking and whatnot I totally missed the fact that I met Ron Bath. Two years ago (not counting the event in two months, so its almost 3 years) I went to the arnold fitness weekend in columbus OH. Near the CoC/ironmind booth they had armwrestling. There was this guy there, so while I waited in line to use the grippers I asked him if he wanted to arm wrestle (facetiously). We set up, he whuped me, and then I asked him for advice. He chuckled because he know I wasn't an arm wrestler, and just showed me how to set up and some stupid stuff.

Now, this was almost 3 years ago so I could be totally wrong. Anybody else go to that and see him there? Haha, I arm wrestled with Ron Bath, I"m cool.

Rj = Ronpwn3d!!!111

Back