Attn:boxing forum regulars re- Mathysse/Garcia

No surprise you would think that.

I was one of the few saying this was going to be close and championing Canelo throughout the build up dumbass.

He was and still is one of my favourite fighters. There's no getting around it though, he got completely out classed. Cotto did a lot better than him, obviously.

And I thought I was high....

I thought Floyd basically pitched a shutout.

i had it 120-108

what round did canelo actually win?

i had it 120-108

what round did canelo actually win?

You didn't even give him the 12th... See that basically proves that people are in such awe of Mayweather they fail to see anything the other guy does.

Why didn't Mathysse's corner use an enswell? Ridiculous.

Ok, i'm about done taking you seriously.

His name is "Cozadores"

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what is going on here.

Another Hispanic/Mexican fighter bites the dust against Floyd!! Floyd just has their number!!

And Cotto did ALOT better in fact he gave a good account of himself. Floyd clearly won but Cotto wasn't embarrassed.

I had the same with 2 rounds that were close.

Floyd clowned the guy all night.

I actually was feeling generous. i gave a couple close ones to Canelo. I thought a couple rounds he stole with activity and i thought he won 10 and 12. so i had 116-112. could easily see someone giving floyd all but 12 though.

And Seano...I was at the bar tonight watching and as Garcia is taking Matty apart I thought..damn...Seano is right..he sees something in Swift that other people have just been missing. Kid was great tonight.

His name is "Cozadores"

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what is going on here.

Another Hispanic/Mexican fighter bites the dust against Floyd!! Floyd just has their number!!

And Cotto did ALOT better in fact he gave a good account of himself. Floyd clearly won but Cotto wasn't embarrassed.

You have never been nothing but a troll here.

Lovci mean Cazadores in Croatian. Cazadores means hunter. I love hunting. I'm 25% Croatian, fully white as fuck American.

Are Seano and me the only regulars that picked Garcia?

This card offically ended my losing streak! Fuck yes!

I don't get how she did such a good job in the Bradley fight but blew it here. I'm trying to figure out how to use it to troll slim. There's something there I think.

That judge is only right right when you want her to be. I fully except that. Fully.

I did not realize that Lovci was Cazadores. I feel stupid now.

Once again good job by Danny, great performance. Nobody can call me a sore loser, no excuses guy boxed way better than I expected him to and his chin held up way better, dude had his mouthpiece knocked out of the ring and he kept coming, lol. Danny deserves his dues.

Also War Matthysse. Danny took a wheel out of the bandwagon but Lucas will fix it b/c he's a fucking Machine! He'll be back and with a vengeance.

I did not realize that Lovci was Cazadores. I feel stupid now.

Once again good job by Danny, great performance. Nobody can call me a sore loser, no excuses guy boxed way better than I expected him to and his chin held up way better, dude had his mouthpiece knocked out of the ring and he kept coming, lol. Danny deserves his dues.

Also War Matthysse. Danny took a wheel out of the bandwagon but Lucas will fix it b/c he's a fucking Machine! He'll be back and with a vengeance.

I never expected swift to box like that..and I never expected Matthysse to show so much heart. Good stuff tonight.

Back