Attn:boxing forum regulars re- Mathysse/Garcia

the rounds lucas won i wouldnt call domination

and i was on the lucas warwagon for months,and i still totally love this guy,but it was not a close fight on the scorecards

a really good one though

Danny won by fighting clever off the backfoot, picking his moments, exactly how I said he should of fought. The eye really fucked up Matthysse, I'd like to see a rematch but it ain't going to happen. It was definitely a close fight, the bullshit KD aside.

All the credit in the world to Garcia, guy is tough as nails, he fought a great fight tonight.

You are just flat out horrible at judging. You prove it on a weekly basis.. It's funny actually, because you so adamantly stick by it.

Wow, what a sore loser you are.

You were completely wrong about this fight. Admit it and stop pouting.

Needs to be a rematch, fight was to close, and the whole eye thing.

I don't see it happening.

And like I said. Props to Garcia, he's got some hidden gem in his whole game that I just don't see, but he proves it every fight.

Wow, what a sore loser you are.

You were completely wrong about this fight. Admit it and stop pouting.

Garcia won a close fight, needs to win a rematch. You think it was a blowout. Not a surprise to me.

Was in a house full of mathysse fans

So glad danny won :)

Respect for saying that. Sorry we got heated about this fight.

No bother my friend, you got this one right.

Garcia must be on top of the world right now, tonight was a REALLY big accomplishment. Great win and thoroughly deserved. He won it through being smarter and just as tough.

I don't get how she did such a good job in the Bradley fight but blew it here.

this guy :icon_lol: you just trolled him right there .

CJ stands for " can't judge " btw .

ill admit i was a little tight when the gay matty knocked out his mouthpiece and danny got some time to recover....but he really did eat that shot and didnt go down,so what a chin!

I said before if Danny won I'd give him his due credit and here I am giving him his credit. I didn't think he had the boxing skills to be able to outbox Matthysse and I didn't think his chin would hold up to the shots that Matthysse would inevitably land. He proved me wrong on both counts.

I'm still a huge Matthysse fan and this fight doesn't mean he's overhyped. The guy is a great fighter and I'll always root for him. However tonight Danny was the better man, and he deserves credit for being the best 140lber in the world. No excuses from me, he put on a great performance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back