1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

attn: Bonovox

Discussion in 'Archives' started by blumpkinboy, Aug 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. But he is so sure that I'm full of shit. This is a case of him running off at the mouth and making accusations that he can't back up. I can back my position up. It will be a tough lesson for him, but one he needs to learn.

2. Yep. I'll post pics of me training with machado. i don't know if i have any pics of me training with mezger, but i do have pics of us at various functions together. I had some of us training but i think my ex has them.

3. elgigante Fists of Steel

Damn Fatty,

nice knowing ya. Ill pour out half of my chocolate milk in your memory when your gone

4. Sir Punchalot Silver Belt

Irrelevant. His accusations were put forth before there was any talk of a bet or leaving if he was wrong. He might very well be wrong - I couldn't care less - but the bet is not fair.

5. eMpEr0r Dirty Rotten Imbecile

Its a rare day that I root for Blumpkin. But I hope he banishes this fat little turd.

6. Not irrelevant. it's like a trial. you have someone accused, and it must be proven. it is up to the accused to show that he didn't do it. as well, he didn't have to take the bet. imagine if I consistently called you a liar about your music. If you can prove that i'm lying then it's my fuck up for calling you a liar. in other words, if you're going to call people a liar, you best know that they're lying.

7. The more i read this post, the dumber you look. what you're saying is that he made the accusations before he knew that i could disprove them, but now that i can his accusations don't count? he shouldn't have made them then. you're as dumb as he is.

8. Sir Punchalot Silver Belt

You get pissed off easily, and start bitching. Nothing new about that. Also, the fact that you read into people's posts what's not there is nothing new either. I'm not saying his accusations don't count. What I'm saying is that you proposing a bet at this stage is silly. Why would Bono accept such a bet? He can do absolutely nothing to manipulate the outcome, while you can. Just post the pics and be done with it. You're not going to get him to leave, but if the pics are believable you'll prove him wrong, if that's worth something to you. As for me, I don't give a shit. Why should I?

9. It's not silly if he accepts. the point being, i'll spell it slowly...don't make accusations that you're not sure of. why would i post the pics unless it is going to bring me some gratification? the fact that he isn't sure of the outcome is exactly why he shouldn't be saying shit. i wouldn't make accusations of you being a liar unless i knew with certainty that you were lying. if i didn't, i would keep my mouth shut. otherwise, i may end up making myself look foolish.

10. Second Shot Brown Belt

So if I've read this correctly,

Blumpkinboy must post pictures of himself training with the Machados or at The Lion's Den to win this challenge, therby causing Bonovox to have to leave Sherdog and create a new gimmick account for himself before returning.

What happens to Blumpkinboy if he doesn't produce the pictures in question? Who will be able to PROVE or VALIDATE that said pictures are actual photos of Blumpkinboy?

For someone who is being challenged for questioning Blumpikinboy's honesty, Bonovox is being asked to trust Blumpkinboy's honesty in determining the winner of Blumpkinboy's challenge.

Sounds pretty fucked up to this neutral observer, not that I neccessarily give a shit mind you.

11. you're actually not a neutral observer. what you are in reality is a cocksucking troll. did you ever stop to think genius, that there are people on here that have seen me? Ihave posted pics on here before. As a matter of fact cuse helped me with them. You're certainly not the brightest crayon in the box.

12. Haymaker Pull Shapes

How will we know it's you? Will you be putting in the dudes jehri curls with him holding a sign that says "Blumkinboy does good hair!!111".

Without that, I won't be convinced.

13. Can you not read? Are you this dumb in real life or do you just play an idiot on the internet? There are people on this site that can verify it's me. I've posted pics on here before.

14. Bonovox Guest

Well game set point for me. I want to see the pics with the "Lion's Den" because you claimed to have trained with them.

I guess you lose :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!

15. Sir Punchalot Silver Belt

Yes, but have you ever been guilty of something like this yourself? What happened then?

16. Mad Processor Black Belt

I don't understand why you don't believe blumpkin really.. I mean, this is a MMA forum, we have professional fighters posting here, chances are some training buddies will also post here even though they don't have "Amateur fighter" as custom text..
    Come on, the MMA community isn't exactly like the soccer community, I say chances are quite high that someone knows someone or knows someone who knows someone..

My point is that I don't think it IS that unbelievable.

Just my $0.02

17. RightintheFace Reportintheface

Watching you, finger hovering over the report butt
    Even if blump were gay, it's concievable that he trains mma. Case in point: Phil Baroni.

18. Oliver Klosov Brown Belt

I assure you he trained with the Lion's Den. He was there the same time I used to train there. He's legit

19. 789U Guest

legit asshole or legit fighter?

20. Oliver Klosov Brown Belt

Legit in that he is not lying. He trained with the Lion's Den.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.