Attn: All Miami Grapplers

Reaction score
Come meet the Champs and instructors of Nogueira & Silva Ultimate MMA. UFC Middle Weight Champion Anderson "The Spider" Silva, UFC Heavy Weight Champion Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira, Brazilian Boxing Champion Antonio Rogerio "Minotoro" Nogueira and World Jiu-Jitsu Champion Daniel Valverde. May 15th will be press day followed by a cocktail party VIP list only. May 16th will be open to the public where everyone will be onsite signing autographs and meeting with everyone. Please come out and meet the champs and take a tour of our new gym. On Saturday May 17th we will be holding a MMA seminar, "What it takes to be a Champion". Step by step instructional by UFC Heavyweight Champion Minotauro Nogueira and UFC Middleweight Champion Anderson Silva. Pre-Registration is required.

90 sw. 8th street 3rd floor.

Miami Fl.

Contact - 305-200-2789
for more

I might be checking out the autograph signing and signing up for classes a couple weeks later. Anyone else hitting this up?

Woah. They are opening a new gym together?

Im interested in the autograph session as well as the seminars.

Any word on when the gym opens, if it hasn't already? I havent been keeping up with the gyms across town.

I think the opening is actually on that weekend. Kind of a promotional thing to kick it off. I'm not sure if any of them are actually going to teach there though.

I kinda figured they wouldnt be teaching there. Any word on the instructors who will be teaching there/

Anderson is trying to move to the US.

I wonder if Florida will be his home.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v4-QPt2Kfo4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v4-QPt2Kfo4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Lol, check out the promotional video, it's so cheesy. Changing colors, bad graphics etc. I'll still go check it out though.

Lol, that's pretty cheesy. The gym looks pretty cool though. They have a weight room and a big space to roll. Should be cool.

Back