Attitude-Aside- Israel is the perfect MMA Champion right now

I can’t knock his skills. Beating Whittaker for the belt and defending against Romero and Costa is an incredible feat. That is a murderers row if I’ve ever seen one. I may not agree with his “antics” but his skills are a sight to behold.

If the Jones fight does happen though he will get traumatized by the GOAT <JonesDXSuckIt>

NINTCHDBPICT000611322456.jpg
Is that shooped?

Lmao

Agreed OP. Whatever anyone might think about the guy personally, hes an asset to the UFC. A great fighter who is active and takes on all comers. For me hes the most interesting/exciting champ right now.

Just like Costas butt is now hurting after his "story" of making Israel cry like a baby

Yours is also hurting that your "ducking" theory is only a theory cause Israel has said for the last 2 years... "2021"

You didn't know, now you know, and now your'e prolasped apparently

Too much Izzy titty milk has got you upset little guy. Time for mommy to lay you down for your nap.

There’s no such thing as moving up a weight class to duck. This is something Izzy haters have invented. He’s taking a belt that Jon “vacated” because he was losing. If Izzy beats Jan it’s the ultimate fuck you to Jones and Jon is the one ducking. I’m not even a fan of Izzy but what he’s done is pretty amazing.
<YeahOKJen>

You are better than this, man.

I agree with you on everything you are saying except for the fact that there is no reason to dislike him. He has literally sexually assaulted multiple opponents. That is some sexual predator type stuff. I’m not sayin he is but that is some creepy ass shit.

The guys is a fantastic fighter and quite possibly the best current MMA fighter but there are good reasons not to like him.

@GoshiShun17 all this being said, i look forward to watching his career unfold.

Also sherdog, your phone app blows lol
He isn't better than this. I gave up trying to reason with goshi long ago. Everytime you give him an inch, he takes a mile. He used to be far more reasonable, but I think a year of defending everything that Izzy does has radicalized him, and lessened his ability to think rationally about Izzy.

Apart from Izzy he is a good dude and a good poster, and he is clearly very dedicated to MMA. I just wish he could see a bit of nuance when it comes to Izzy.

Last edited:
I can’t knock his skills. Beating Whittaker for the belt and defending against Romero and Costa is an incredible feat. That is a murderers row if I’ve ever seen one. I may not agree with his “antics” but his skills are a sight to behold.

If the Jones fight does happen though he will get traumatized by the GOAT <JonesDXSuckIt>

I can knock his skills, he has mediocre to non-existent grappling, for a start.

I know highlight reel KOs are cool and everything, but did you people not learn anything from the Connor era? You simply can't be an all time great with no grappling component to your game.

Izzy will be exposed sooner or later, Imo. I am putting my money where my mouth is, I have a bet on Jan.

Yes but you never really know who is the best.
Every guy just fights each other 25 times.
Every top guy has been koed 25 times
Its a pretty inconclusive,tournament style sport.
Fun to watch,but its very different

I don't think Rico Verhoeven got that message

Takes on all comers,

fights consistently, doesn’t duck for money.

is usually very exciting. Is drawing well.

Changing weight classes for a second belt after Defending a few times and there is no clear number 1 contender who he hasn’t already finished.

I have no idea why he’s so mad at everyone all the time. He’s a 30 year old man and he’s WINNING

Attitude is fine.

He's not mad at everyone all the time.

Nice fake compliment thread.

No he’s not, he hasn’t faced a legit wrestler yet and most likely uses PEDS if you acknowledge his gyno.
If wrestlers like Brunson and Vettori don't even count, and wrestling backgrounds like Yoel's don't either - how many legit wrestlers even exist at MW?
Just Hermansson?
(I doubt you think a win over Weidman at this point would prove much as he likely would lose before he could use his wrestling)

Last edited:
it amazes me how much hate he gets. he is a good fighter and if you don like his personality skip all his interviews. how can a man hurt you without even talking to you?

I’m 31 and I watch Japanese cartoons.

They’re actually really cool. You should give Attack on Titan a chance.

American animation is all comedy. At least in Japan it’s serious sometimes.

Don’t knock stuff unless you try it.
tenor.gif

Atleast you're honest though.

As for Izzy, im a fan because of his clean counterpunching style. He's also an active champ which is great.

Back