Attitude-Aside- Israel is the perfect MMA Champion right now

I like it so far. No cherry picking during his (albeit short) reign so far and now that there's no clear cut #1 contender he's moving up to LHW to stay busy. Honestly can't complain

Yeah Israel has been one of the most exciting champs because he wants to fight all the best middleweights, rather than picking easy fights.

So triggered. Let me know if you need some wet wipes to clean your mouth off. Quack quack quack.

Just like Costas butt is now hurting after his "story" of making Israel cry like a baby

Yours is also hurting that your "ducking" theory is only a theory cause Israel has said for the last 2 years... "2021"

You didn't know, now you know, and now your'e prolasped apparently

Last edited:
I do like that he isn't waiting years and years to move up like seemingly everyone else. That's cool.

He’s different for sure but as long as he defends and signs on to fight justified contenders I don’t care about his attitude. He’s a good champion. Exciting, active and ambitious. Used to be a big Conor fan but as soon as he got his gold he slowed way down. As long as izzy keeps going at his current rate, true mma fans should be happy with an active, entertaining champion.

Haters gonna hate. I like him a lot, even tho sometimes his lines seem a lil rehearsed.

Generally I'm always down with the young undefeated champs no matter how much of a dick you are. It's good for the sport so I fux with it.

Izzy's haters when he keeps winning and still doesn't care what they want him to be like:
0794497a0100310060773ac6cdc600bc.jpg
pcPyWcKqpiXvDXA5A

Not a fan, but glad he's around. Aside from the Romero fight I think he is fun to watch.

The way he dismantled Costa was just insane. One of the best octagon performances ever

I don't like the fact that he cheats.

To be fair, him ducking Jones is the most obvious duck I have ever seen. Constantly talks shit about him so Jon says he'll fight him. Izzy has a ton of excuses and as soon as Jon says he'll move up to HW Izzy decides he's now ready to fight at LHW.

Most blatant duck I've ever seen.
There’s no such thing as moving up a weight class to duck. This is something Izzy haters have invented. He’s taking a belt that Jon “vacated” because he was losing. If Izzy beats Jan it’s the ultimate fuck you to Jones and Jon is the one ducking. I’m not even a fan of Izzy but what he’s done is pretty amazing.

He's eccentric, strange, and has a persona that may/may not actually be his real personality that he occasionally brings out to mess w/people's heads but whatever he is doing right now in MMA is seriously taking whatever accomplishments Jones made and trying to overshadow every single one of them.

He's doing the things that Jones has promised the fans to do for years, and by doing that he'll accomplish as much as Jones did in half the time, or even less.

He also didn't hide behind a "good guy" personality for years only for him to get exposed, although I may be wrong and the situations that Jones went through during his time as champ forced him to change.

It seems like Izzy and Jones are complete opposites to each other, if not else.

In short, Izzy himself is a huge surprise to MMA in general, and can potentially surpass Jones entirely in only a couple of fights, if he wins all of them of course.

Michel Jordan. Anyway TS is right. Israel Adesanya is a treasure and we are fortunate to have him compete. He's entertaining, rarely bites his tongue. Extremely confident yet grounded, his style is TMA yet unorthodox at the same time.

Unfortunately the vocal majority of fans here are shitheaded haters who don't appreciate greatness. Give that man his flowers while he's still here.

Israel is literally doing GOAT shit and fans can't stand it. They try to shit on him for anything they can scrape up. Everything Israel said he would do, he's done it.

He said he'd lift the belt from Whittaker before he ever stepped into the octagon. He said he'd make Paulo his bitch. He says he'll fight Jon Jones and people really have the nerve to doubt him???

If you dislike the guy then something is wrong with you. And save your weak ass reasoning.
NINTCHDBPICT000611322456.jpg

He's a perfect Champion if he vacates the MW title.
Why vacating the MW Belt there is no clear NO.1 contender we all know Rob is next but he already got destroyed by Izzy so what is the point of the rematch and i dont think the result will be any different if they fought again

What you guys fail to realize is that Israel is ready old which means he doesn have that much time. Also, modern kickboxer fight many times.

Maybe you guys should check muay Thai, more exciting, fight 8-12 elite guys per year and they dont give a shit about injuries (muay Thai fighters are always injured)

Back