Attitude-Aside- Israel is the perfect MMA Champion right now

To be fair, him ducking Jones is the most obvious duck I have ever seen. Constantly talks shit about him so Jon says he'll fight him. Izzy has a ton of excuses and as soon as Jon says he'll move up to HW Izzy decides he's now ready to fight at LHW.

Most blatant duck I've ever seen.

Izzy has been saying for 2 years he'd fight Jones in 2021. 2 years. Everything is going as planned but now that its heating up you want him to deviate from the plan and fight NOW?

well that makes you a moron, most obvious moron I have ever seen.

I will never be a fan of anyone who watches Japanese cartoons as an adult. Grow the fuck up, seriously.

I’m 31 and I watch Japanese cartoons.

They’re actually really cool. You should give Attack on Titan a chance.

American animation is all comedy. At least in Japan it’s serious sometimes.

Don’t knock stuff unless you try it.

I’m 31 and I watch Japanese cartoons.

They’re actually really cool. You should give Attack on Titan a chance.

American animation is all comedy. At least in Japan it’s serious sometimes.

Don’t knock stuff unless you try it.

My son used to watch that stuff and everything I saw was weird hair colors and tits flying around in all kinds of physics-defying ways.

Israel is a nobody. Hype train at its finest.

Yeah old school mentality I like him. Not a big fan of style though. Too technical for my just bleed liking. I hated Mayweather too even though the greatest of his generation. I hope Borz smashes him someday.

Last edited:
He won't fight Jon until Jon is clearly diminished. No one lasts forever in this game. Look at what happened to Fedor.

Izzy is amazing. I can't stand his personality but atm he is the most exciting champion. I'm ready to see him fight Jan, and if he wins, the Izzy-JBJ fight will be epic. I still have JBJ winning but Izzy is on that 10th Planet at the moment. He is awesome.

Makes jokes out of 3000 Americans losing their lives in the twin towers. I'll never be a fan after that comment. Bar that he's a flashy point fighter who sexually assaults people, I don't know why I'm surpised sherdog is hard for for him.

Izzy has been saying for 2 years he'd fight Jones in 2021. 2 years. Everything is going as planned but now that its heating up you want him to deviate from the plan and fight NOW?

well that makes you a moron, most obvious moron I have ever seen.

So triggered. Let me know if you need some wet wipes to clean your mouth off. Quack quack quack.

Back