Attention TKD fighters on sherdog.

We're not gonna have anyone in your weight, cause I'm only a brown belt, but next year you better watch out, cause I'm coming up hard.

By the way I'm fighting at collegiates in Bridgeport, Connecticut a week from today on saturday.

Allright man......just like my sig says bring it!!!....lol...that would be fun......hopefully im living at the OTC next year......cant make collegiates i will be back at the OTC

i needa get a camera, anyways, i'm going to try to ko some1 with a flying side kick to the head in my next competition. might not get it on video but it'd be nice. i caught some guy with a flying side kick to the chest at the tigerbalm which set up my ko.

if i get good at going for the head, it should be an instant ko.

Wow that's the slowest spinning heel kick KO I've ever seen.

i was thinking it was a little slow too. just goes to show how effective they can be when they connect. the side kick which set it up was ok.

Originally posted by SanShou
Wow that's the slowest spinning heel kick KO I've ever seen.

That's relative. What's not was his opponent winding up on his ass. ;)

I personally find it odd that a TKD fighter would set up someone, pause and let him collect himself, *then* whack him with a spinning back kick.

But there again-- it worked.

Originally posted by Liquid Snake
i was thinking it was a little slow too. just goes to show how effective they can be when they connect. the side kick which set it up was ok.

Yeah the spinning heel is one of my favorite moves. In fact, if you've ever seen El Amrani fight in the Super League, he uses it exactly as I do. Sets it up with a spinning side/back kick and then throws the spinning heel and vice-versa.

http://www.superleague.tv/videos/27092003/06.htm

http://www.superleague.tv/videos/20032004/06.htm

Yeah the spinning heel is one of my favorite moves. In fact, if you've ever seen El Amrani fight in the Super League, he uses it exactly as I do. Sets it up with a spinning side/back kick and then throws the spinning heel and vice-versa.

man those videos rock
and still people think that the spinning side/back kick dont work...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Brazilian HKD
man those videos rock
and still people think that the spinning side/back kick dont work...:rolleyes:

Yeah but it doesn't bother me cause it gives me the surprise advantage. ;)

What's also funny is that he beat John Wayne Parr too. The man favored to win the K-1 Max this year.

anyone have any links to any tkd videos

Krylio kindly gave me his highlight which I strongly recommend as it is AWESOME.

also he linked the world championships from mooto, and university games from tkdonline.com

any more videos please??????????

I saw a video clip of the Korean Tigers but I forgot what site it was on and I'll try to find it later then I'll post it.

thanks

Anyone keen to buy some videos with me. If we get a lot of people they will be really cheap and then we could make a backup or two????

can get world championship fights and instructional techniques from Korea which are AWESOME but a little pricey for one person ......especially a student

I do not mean to be cheap or disrespectful to the art or anyone else

eg. art of kicking instructional is 65 US for the set of 3

they are vhs, can anyone convert those to dvd?

thanks

Originally posted by Guy Mendiola
I saw a video clip of the Korean Tigers but I forgot what site it was on and I'll try to find it later then I'll post it.

They did two demos at my school in DC when they were in town. Fought a couple of them too...those dudes are no joke. Kinda rare to find guys on a flashy demo team who can fight too.

Back