Attention SSF and Casca Grossa

B

Butcher101**

hey guys, i ordered some stuff from your sites last friday, how long does it usually take you to deliever them to where i live (canada). I made some fairly big orders around 171 +20(shipping)from ssf and 105 bucks from casca grossa.

I know its a bit soon to be bitching, but im very impaitent heeehee

Butcher101 said:
hey guys, i ordered some stuff from your sites last friday, how long does it usually take you to deliever them to where i live (canada). I made some fairly big orders around 171 +20(shipping)from ssf and 105 bucks from casca grossa.

why not use their buisness email like a responsible adult, rather than bringing that stuff on the forums?

jamison said:
why not use their buisness email like a responsible adult, rather than bringing that stuff on the forums?
waaaaa
waaa waaaaa :icon_cry2

Butcher101 said:
waaaaa
waaa waaaaa :icon_cry2

waaaa waaaaa ban.

:)

jokes. Seriously, if people want to e-mail / post here about their orders thats fine, I mean, whats the problem? We all know they both post here, SSF on a fairly regular basis too.

~Foz

Fozzy said:
waaaa waaaaa ban.

:)

jokes. Seriously, if people want to e-mail / post here about their orders thats fine, I mean, whats the problem? We all know they both post here, SSF on a fairly regular basis too.

~Foz
my thoughts exactly.
Shouldnt your sig be more like:
Don't hate the player hate the mod
or
Don't hate the player hate the Foz

Fozzy said:
Seriously, if people want to e-mail / post here about their orders thats fine, I mean, whats the problem? We all know they both post here, SSF on a fairly regular basis too.

~Foz

Obviously I'm not a mod so this is not my place but I do agree with those saying that this shoud have been a PM or e-mail, not a thread. IMO, threads are the place for public discussion or to bring the community into the loop on things. The community doesn't need to be brought into the loop on the status of his on time order.

From a business status, lots of threads of 'hey where's my stuff, I'm waiting' can make a company look bad. Given that these two companies have pretty stellar reputations, there's not really any reason to have threads hanging around that to a new-comer might seem like a raised eyebrow to their service.

BTW, although Ron is nice enough to treat everyone like a big customer, your orders really wouldn't be considered 'big orders'. Heck, a gi and belt would be that much. Just my cynical $0.02

Butcher101 said:

Now that you know why your order was delayed, will you be just as quick in sharing the details and who was at fault? Call it a "grapevine hunch" but I've a feeling it was your own fault, eh?

In our case, it was our fault. He's order was lost during the time our server went down. We did retrieve his order and process it the day before this post, we had to wait until our provider went and pull our back up. Please fell free to call us at 540-370-0621 or email me directly at [email protected] if there are any further issues.

www.SSFgear.com

Back