ATTENTION: s&p old timers

Not just the War room. I think he was getting into arguments in every room. Coach D and I were cool and really never got into any arugments. He had a lot of good info to offer, but he had a problem with looking down on others when they did not agree with him. He definetly did have good info to offer. He also claims to have trained some fighters.

Wolverine
///

pbradish said:
Hey Barut :)

Sean PM'd you.

What's up man? I didn't receive any PM. Check the PR thread tomorrow, I'm max-squatting tonight.

Barut said:
What's up man? I didn't receive any PM. Check the PR thread tomorrow, I'm max-squatting tonight.

Hey, edited my post above :). Cool, i'll check it for sure GL on the max

tell me someone remembers the flame war that was his "Guerilla Cardio" thread

I remember that he didn't want to admit guerrilla cardio is interval training. that was pretty fucking dumb. Coach D may have known a fair amount of shit, but the guy made my job here very difficult and had the communication skills and personality of a rabid rottweiler. oddly enough, tabata's and guerilla cardio have gained a following around here after he left.

Wolverine said:
Not just the War room. I think he was getting into arguments in every room. Coach D and I were cool and really never got into any arugments. He had a lot of good info to offer, but he had a problem with looking down on others when they did not agree with him. He definetly did have good info to offer. He also claims to have trained some fighters.

Wolverine
///

bump this
110 db overhead presses is very good for height to weight.

CANADIANFIGHTCLUB said:
Ahhhh with ryan bow? I wonder did you come to the omiya free fight at purebread omiya? if so we might have saw each other, I know Ryan drops by the gym from time to time to roll BJJ too. He`s a good guy.

yeah ryan is ma boy :)

I didn't make it to the last one.

one of my other boys Atrain fought in the shooto event though.

You can find him now at www.mmaathletes.com

Him and a few others run a message board over there.

Edit: I think he posts under the handle: "Sifu"

Back