Attention: People who said Cody wouldn't touch Cruz/made fun of him for not having a dad growing up

He may not have a dad but at least he has that belt.

<mma4>

Again overthinking the situation. I'm not upset at all. Fighters lose. It's part of the game.

I know you'd like to think that my world just got turned upside down so we can pretend it just did, for your sake and well being - because I'm a nice guy.

;>

You just made me sad dude, there is so much pain in your words.

I've never really liked Dom and thought it was weird how so many nuthuggers latched on to him after he basically won his belt back in a bad decision. I guess him being articulate and understanding mma tricked a lot of posters into believing he was better than he is. Cody owned him, and looked like the good guy while he was doing it.

Was there a lot of people making fun of him because he didn't have a father here on Sherdog? I didn't know that was such a talking point and a topic of ridicule.

I suppose you think Conor won't lose again either lol. Cruz has nothing for Garbrandt. TJ would probably end up beating Cruz if they fight again as well. Dom has lost a step.
1 loss = he's done? sure buddeh.

Conor won't lose again. He'll beat woodley.

I'm only a hardcore fan of one guy and it ain't him, but I thought the hate he got on here was ridiculous and I'm genuinely happy for him

pls don't call him CoGar
Cogar beastin on haters 25/8

Back