Attention: People who said Cody wouldn't touch Cruz/made fun of him for not having a dad growing up

Was rooting for Cruz but this was some of the sickest shit I've ever seen

Cody is fucking legit. Big power, insane head movement and great scrambles

Cody vs TJ will be amazing

Cody is legit as fuck. Nobody expected that kind of domination.

Btw @ortizgnp got rekt hard tonight

I didn't get locked in the cage and I didn't fight. How did I "get rekt", ya goof?

I went 1-1. I picked Cody and Ronda. Also, you can stop mentioning me in every thread.

Hey fair play but get fucked to any bitch that laments no dad. My stepdad of fourteen years was a violent pile of shit and this will be the last I mention it. BJ waaaaah gif.

The most beautful piece of disrespect i have ever seen and i loved every minute of it

someone drop a flaming bag of shit on Colin Cowherd's porch.

Uh. I never said anything bad about Cody not having a father, but I didn't think he would touch Cruz. Weird having him as champ.

Get fucked

q8oy1PE.jpg

@thatKid @TheRuthlessOne @ortizgnp @Alanf7 @Hardkore

I am insulted that I wasn't included in that list.

@TheRuthlessOne knows I've been repping. Haha

Cruz fought nothing but over the hill fighters or underweight manlets, he got exposed for the tramp stamp gutter kid he was. No love for cruz.

I never said anything about his family situation, but I definitely underestimated his skill. I don't know that I will ever love him, but I have to respect what he accomplished.

CoGar dominated DomCru
His precision was just too precise tonight
Cody could of finished him if he quit playing around

Went 5 rounds like a beast
Good fight

Cody besmirched Snoozinator! Fantastic end to MMA in 2016! I

Yes sir only real ones was on since his debut. Before the bandwagon.

We knew, we didn't have to post about it tho. Lol at that "mental game" shit.

Cody is not an articulate or particularly intelligent young man, but he's winning me over in this press conference. Was rooting for him tonight but didn't think he had a very good chance. Glad to be wrong. He fought brilliantly, called out the #1 contender and had the moment with the kid, which seemed as genuine as it gets. Good for him blowing up tonight on top of winning the title.

I just made fun of him calling himself a savage. He is 5'4 and weighs as much as a 5th grader. I will continue to cringe during his interviews.

Back