Attention: People who said Cody wouldn't touch Cruz/made fun of him for not having a dad growing up

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Get fucked

q8oy1PE.jpg

@thatKid @TheRuthlessOne @ortizgnp @Alanf7 @Hardkore

Call your fiends, tell them baby we made it. Get used to that Cowboy AV bitches cause it ain't goin' nowhere!!

so many sheeps bit off everything Dominick fed them and hated on Cody for absolutely no reason. that was the definition of just desserts

I made fun of his neck tats, I'm confused by the rest of the trolls.

There is actually people who made fun of him for not having a dad? Fucking hell people can be retarded.

Still love Cruz but the amount of vitriol aimed at Garbrandt on here was insane

Watch how everyone will love him now <BronTroll1>

Its all good. Everyone will know who the truth is

its me

Still love Cruz but the amount of vitriol aimed at Garbrandt on here was insane

Watch how everyone will love him now <BronTroll1>
he still strikes me as an incredible d-bag, but he is a better fighter than i thought.
looking forward to him fighting TJ like a fat kid looks forward to cake.
it'll be a douchebag elimination match.

Sherdog's suck up and white knight is at it again.

You name the bandwagon and he'll jump on it!

The stuff with the kid was amazing
Tear jerker

I hate his tattoos and respect his ability.

I expect Cody cares about neither opinion, but I am cool with that.

Its amazing how powerful marketing and promotion is. I've been saying forever that that division is full of nobodies; and his “footwork” is embarassing. Just him dancing around like a retard crossing his feet over and over, which got him dropped quite a few times tonight.

Im pretty sure your average mma fan’s understanding of the sport is just what whatever joe rogaine is screaming at the moment at the top of his lungs, and to rogaine, moves a lot = footwork.

Sherdog's suck up and white knight is at it again.

You name the bandwagon and he'll jump on it!
Conor>Cruz. Dissapointed in you for saying cruz #1 P4P. ITS Conor. Those knockdowns CoGar Had was BRUTAL. Even more so than my boy Conor had vs Nate.

Back