ATTENTION GOLDIE (Mike Goldberg Appreciation Thread)

Maybe its just me but i have been watching the UFC for years. Goldberg and Rogan are the voices of the UFC. He just gots that voice i have gotten used to over the years

I find him highly irritating as a live commentator.

Never had a problem with him. Hope he'll be back soon.

goldie was missed, hope he comes back

goldberg-the-champ.jpg

Goldie is classic with genuine enthusiasm, hope he'll be back.

The man has class.
Never forget the story about him getting a big money offer from WWE to skip out on a UFC ppv. Said no and went to do the ppv.
Class!

And UFC is not the same with out him. He is our clown :)

It's just not the same without good ole Goldie. He's like the UFC's version of Jim Ross. I can almost hear him scream, "Good God Almighty...."

I love Goldie. It's not a legit UFC experience without him.

I agree with others, it just doesn't feel the same when rogan and goldie arent there together. They make a great team and work so well with each other.

He was missed. The dynamic duo was one short at 155.

The only appreciation I have for Goldie is the fact that he's gone. I hope he never comes back. He sucks royally. If he never came back, it'd be too soon. God willing, he never does. Good riddance!

Now all Zuffa needs to do is replace Buffer. The dude is the definition of terrible.

Goldberg is awesome. Fuck the haters with a 3 foot machete.

Yeah man, I don't like Anik with Joe. Of course Jon is new to the whole MMA commentating thing so naturally he can't just gel with Joe in one day, but Mike & Joe just sound very natural.

Don't leave us Goldie!

after 155 I realized how much he is needed alongside Joe because Joe Rogan is a fucking mic hog lol

and i miss his super over reactions to things

like I watched Chuck vs Wandy again the other day and after Chuck go the decision goldie yells "CHUCK LIDDELL IS BACK!".................he then went on to get KTFO in 3 straight fights ending his career lol

Goldberg is one of the few hold overs left that make the broadcast feel like a cheap, second tier operation. The vacant look behind his eyes is second only to the mindlessless that finds its way out of his mouth.

Back