Crime Attempted mass murder of Trump supporters

Look, I assume some trump supporters are good people.
Very-Bad Vinillaisis has already been exposed. He went from attacking to hiding under "I'm a moderate". You don't have to play his game.

Very-Bad Vinillaisis has already been exposed. He went from attacking to hiding under "I'm a moderate". You don't have to play his game.
I attack both sides when I see something obviously wrong. I'm not biased to the right. In fact, there are some issues I staunchly disagree on where I lean left. I understand that not all Democrats or Republicans are bad people. You're just ignoring the truth that the left has repeatedly exposed themselves to be genocidal haters. The left is full of hate when discussing fellow citizens. It's disgusting and worth calling out. Political bias shouldn't dictate hate, the goal should be unity and caring about your fellow Americans. Nothing productive comes with hate. Objective critical thinking do you possess it? You're an idiot who isn't worth conversating with. You can't talk like an adult without spewing insults. It's a common theme when dealing with the left. You're a child.

Last edited:
Look, I assume some trump supporters are good people.
The majority of both sides are good people typically. It's the minority from those parties who scream the loudest. Though when discussing murder and civil war of your own fellow citizens the silent left really needs to step it up and put a stop to it. I understand that would put people at risk of being ostracized and outcast from their own party but standing up to hateful rhetoric is the right thing to do. Were all in this together.

Last edited:
Figured you meant Las Vegas Country music festival at first. Kids got that malaised look of a Serial Killer down pact from the mug shot.

So you're patting yourself on the back for shitting on a group while pretending not to shit on a group because they shit on your group?

Is this tantamount to stretching for the mental gymnastics y'all have to do so often?
pretty much, yes

Hope I didn't offend.

Last edited:
The leftist tyrants who want to take away our right to bear arms are exactly why all our founding fathers believed the right to be so important. The leftist controlled democrat party is inciting the unhinged into committing violent acts. The mentally ill on the left will start killing people soon, and it will eventually lead to a massive crackdown on these parasites in response. A Bernie Sanders supporter already tried to murder republican congressmen, and almost succeeded. Most will want no part of what they help start, but it's guaranteed to lead to some degree of violence sooner or later.

Last edited:
The reason I ask is if it was 5 mph then the hype surrounding this is the definition of fake news.

Attempted mass murder, or what appears to be grazed a table? Look at the pop-up gazebo. You look at one wrong and it crumbles.
my guess... this fella pulled up quickly, got out of his car screaming shit about hate and white and racism then possibly threw some kind of lame kick before getting back in his car and with a hard left on the wheel, drove over one of those support ropes that anchor these tents, effectively pulling the whole thing down...

*Edit: actually i bet he got out of his car and passive aggressively started questioning the volunteers condescendingly before ramping up the screaming...

Back