Crime Attempted mass murder of Trump supporters

KeepItRealist

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

EDIT: It should say ANOTHER attempted mass murder by a deranged leftist.

I wish it was surprising that the media is attempting to avoid this story.

I'm old enough to remember when we needed a "national conversation" on Trump's political rhetoric inspiring violence because an elderly man punched a belligerent activist who was trespassing and shouting profane insults at people at a private Trump rally. Or a belligerent BBC cameraman was pushed by a drunk Latino Trump supporter at a more recent rally.

Last edited:
“By what appears to be a Democrat extremist,” lol.

He appears to be a crazy person, is what he appears to be.

1. Do you really want to look at FBI statistics regarding political violence and terrorism in the US to see which groups are the most prolific in this area? Is that something you really want to talk about?

2. Lol, at ass face on Twitter. He literally asked “Why isn’t it a front page story that people were MURDERED by a leftist??”....

...when no one was killed.

You can just feel his disappointment.

Last edited:
Not a very nice thing to do.

Almost terroristic.

How old/what gender were the people I wonder? Leftists usually only target women and the elderly in attacks like this from what I've seen.

Incels need better hobbies.

He flipped them off afterwards. I wouldn't say it looks like there is any chance this was a totally random attack.

Because of course you'd be the first one in here trying to minimize this.

Looking at the perp, I'd say he might get his greatest dream of being locked up in a cell with a BBC fulfilled.

I'm old enough to remember when we needed a "national conversation" on Trump's political rhetoric inspiring violence because an elderly man punched a belligerent activist who was trespassing and shouting profane insults at people at a private Trump rally. Or a belligerent BBC cameraman was pushed by a drunk Latino Trump supporter at a more recent rally.

The fact that we remember and recognize those two incidents in light of the much more violent incidents that have gone the other way, well, it tells you there is a problem that needs correcting.

Hey, remember that white kid stripped and beaten in the parking garage by the gang of black people? If you don't, well yeah that's the problem.

Right wingers who go after left wingers - Nazis, white supremacists, terrorists

Left wingers who go after right wingers - Crazy people

Him being from Florida is more important than his political affiliation.

How old/what gender were the people I wonder? Leftists usually only target women and the elderly in attacks like this from what I've seen.
Well, I wasn’t going to bring demographics into this discussion. But... since you broke the seal... I wonder why no right wingers are turning this into a discussion of race like they often like to do in threads about terrorism?

<{vega}>

I was simply observing that he looks like a crazy motherfucker. Am I wrong?

of course you’d be the first in here to try to minimize this.
Minimize this?

More like “minivan this,” emirite?

Last edited:

To be fair, you have to be crazy to go after right wingers if your a left winger.

Imagine being a soy boy cuck or a inner city rent a thug going up against a real man that hunts, eats meat, and works with his hands. Its not going to end well for you.

Did he hit it at 60 mph while it was full of people, or did he knock it over at 5 mph while people stepped away?

Oh God, he's got two first names.

The charges make me pray #2. I thought the same thing.
The reason I ask is if it was 5 mph then the hype surrounding this is the definition of fake news.

Attempted mass murder, or what appears to be grazed a table? Look at the pop-up gazebo. You look at one wrong and it crumbles.

Back