Attack on Titan video game coming this winter

Games based on Anime's rarely turn out well. I hope this one does though. A berserk Anime seems like it would be simple enough just copy DMC or Ninja Gaiden and put a Berserk skin on it.
Well, Dragon's Dogma already got a guts skin in it, that's pretty fucking Berserk.
Can't say I'm too excited for the official berserk game, as musou games are pretty high on my list of least favorite games of all time, and I hate all anime.
Dragon's Dogma cool though.

so did everyone end up enjoying it? been seeing mixed reactions.

I'm enjoying it very much. You can tell it has some Dynasty Warriors influence but still plays differently. Stays true the the story for the most part as well.

My two gripes:

1. Story seems short because it only covers up to season 1 of the anime. I know after the main story there's the epilogue but it's still not as good as more story missions.

2. Lack of dual audio. It's not about which dub is better because imo both the Japanese and English dubs of the anime were good. It's just when there's so much going on the screen at points and it would be a lot easier to be able to hear what characters are saying in your own language and not having to read every pop up when someone speaks. It's manageable but would be nice to have a choice.

Back