Attack in Germany leaves 1 dead, 2 injured

Imagine being the dead woman's husband and receiving a phone call that your pregnant wife and unborn child have been killed by a Muslim with a machete. Fucking horrible, I don't know how someone could move on from that.
u8tr5mojpbnytvuyxlsp.jpg

Another peaceful religionist, I see. At least he only killed one person.

LOL you cynical bastard.

Two. By definition, he murdered the woman's unborn child.

BBC reporting he had an argument with the woman prior to the attack, so it's possible they had history. It's equally possible the POS just wanted to get stabby and gave himself an excuse. Much like his fellow Religion of Peace member who knifed a woman and her three daughters after arguing with their father.

Yes I cant see any reason why the head of Germany might not want to celebrate like its 1933.
After I watched a 3 second gif the case is clear she must hate Germany there is no other possible motive.

She is evil scum and so is anyone who votes for her for that matter. They all have blood on their hands.

She really is scum.
It is funny how german fear being nationalistic like the plague. I can understand they don't want the past to happen again but they are stuck on one spectrum of politics and can't even discuss with the other side no matter what happens, lol.

Last edited:
Two. By definition, he murdered the woman's unborn child.

Great point. I remember a really heinous murder case around here once where the victim was pregnant. Some wanted the killer charged with two deaths instead of one, but the pro-abortionists had to remind them that they couldn't do such a thing because it would recognize the fact that it was a life that was inside of her. We can't have, that now can we?

"Hey Ahmed, nice machete, wanna bring it to the White House?"

... Attack after attack after attack ... When, oh when, will people finally wake up? I reckon a Muslim could detonate a small nuke and wipe a minor city off the map and people will still defend their ideology.

Great point. I remember a really heinous murder case around here once where the victim was pregnant. Some wanted the killer charged with two deaths instead of one, but the pro-abortionists had to remind them that they couldn't do such a thing because it would recognize the fact that it was a life that was inside of her. We can't have, that now can we?
Science be dammed. Ideology over science.

Muslim man mows down and kills children in a truck ... And still people don't condemn them.

Merkel and other world leaders have blood on their hands.

Thames will be along shortly to tell us how this poor Syrian refugee was driven to murder by racist Germans, he's the real victim in this and that whitey is to blame.

"Hey Ahmed, nice machete, wanna bring it to the White House?"

... Attack after attack after attack ... When, oh when, will people finally wake up? I reckon a Muslim could detonate a small nuke and wipe a minor city off the map and people will still defend their ideology.
Willing to die for your ideology can be a noble thing but in this case it only furthers death and destruction.

If the government won't stop this nonsense, then it's time the people took matters into their own hands Paul Kersey style.

tumblr_n1uddilXaH1qedb29o1_500.gif

why not shooting him in the head?!

germany should immediately apologise to this young man whose peaceful swinging of the machete was interrupted by the racist and fascist pregnant woman.

Back