Attack in Germany leaves 1 dead, 2 injured

merkel-laughing.jpg

Maybe they came together from Syria? But not sure how fast the police could be sure about that.
If she was from Syria I would figure that would've been mentioned but now the morbid possibility of her being butchered beyond recognition has come to mind.

How would they know so quickly? And what does this truly mean? Plenty of the recent terrorists technically have no terrorist background in that they have no direct connection to any terrorist organization.

Seems like a rush to judgement to me.
If they have no known links to any groups id say that counts as no terrorist background
The problem is he may be inspired by terrorist ideology without ever having met or spoke to a known terrorist.
The question now is he stone cold 'sane' but inspired by terror groups or has he mental issues?

If they have no known links to any groups id say that counts as no terrorist background
The problem is he may be inspired by terrorist ideology without ever having met or spoke to a known terrorist.
The question now is he stone cold 'sane' but inspired by terror groups or has he mental issues?
Yeah that's my point. Saying he has no terrorist background implies this wasn't a terrorist attack but at the moment I would find it difficult to believe they have been able to rule out the possibility of radicalization.

How would they know so quickly? And what does this truly mean? Plenty of the recent terrorists technically have no terrorist background in that they have no direct connection to any terrorist organization.

Seems like a rush to judgement to me.
Yeah to say it isn't terrorism simply because there isn't a direct operational link to a known terror group is disingenuous since ISIS and AQ both have called for lone wolf attacks, and the very nature of a lone wolf attack is no direct operational link to a group.

Apparently the cops already know him. Which most likely means he is a criminal, should have been sent back to Syria immediately. One strike policy needs to apply in those cases.

Another peaceful religionist, I see. At least he only killed one person.

Did the BWM driver yelled Alahu Ackbar?

Jeez he might be practicing running over people and run over an attacker instead.

LOL you cynical bastard.

You fucking Germans are lucky I am not in charge. Goddamn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah that's my point. Saying he has no terrorist background implies this wasn't a terrorist attack but at the moment I would find it difficult to believe they have been able to rule out the possibility of radicalization.

Yup
The guy who ran this shitstain over needs to be given a medal.

Imagine being the dead woman's husband and receiving a phone call that your pregnant wife and unborn child have been killed by a Muslim with a machete. Fucking horrible, I don't know how someone could move on from that.

@JDragon

ab wann kann man von beihilfe zu mord sprechen?
EU richtlinien umgangen, polizeibekannt=intensvitäter irgendwann muss doch der rechtstaat eingreifen und die politik zur verantwortung ziehen oder überseh ich was? google mal nordhorn, da ist mit sicherheit auch kein biodeutscher zugange gewesen. :mad:

She really is scum.

Yes I cant see any reason why the head of Germany might not want to celebrate like its 1933.
After I watched a 3 second gif the case is clear she must hate Germany there is no other possible motive.

the German media on the internet is surprisingly silent about that.
front page, but not even the main issue

@JDragon

ab wann kann man von beihilfe zu mord sprechen?
EU richtlinien umgangen, polizeibekannt=intensvitäter irgendwann muss doch der rechtstaat eingreifen und die politik zur verantwortung ziehen oder überseh ich was? google mal nordhorn, da ist mit sicherheit auch kein biodeutscher zugange gewesen. :mad:

Und so meinte eben E.T.A. Hoffmann, dass auch in der Musik von Bach und Händel tiefe Gefühle ausgedrückt werden, geheimnisvolle Welten angesprochen werden, und es ging noch weiter, er hatte eine mystische Vorstellung, man sagte, dass die Musik Dinge ausdrücken würde, die jenseits unserer Welt sich befinden, Dinge, die man nicht mit Worten ausdrücken kann.

Apparently the cops already know him. Which most likely means he is a criminal, should have been sent back to Syria immediately. One strike policy needs to apply in those cases.

It should be like that everywhere, man. Come to our country and try to make a better life for yourself, great. Start committing crimes and victimizing other people? Gtfo. When I read that a couple of the shit heads who were molesting girls on NYE in Cologne got 1 year suspended sentences I facepalmed so fuckin hard. Why would keep a piece of garbage like that in your country? Throw them the fuck out.

My condolences to the victims and their families.

Too early to tell if it was a lone attack inspired by radicals or just bat shit crazy for some other reason.

Back