att wrestlers

iwannabeadored

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
one of the most orgasmic feelings in the world, i would have to say is when i land a throw.

I love it when I come upon a very strong or muscular wrestler, who has to show his strength by driving me back with all his power. I fucking love the feeling of timing it and launching him into the air.

Fucking orgasmic

I hate when people call wrestling gay, but c'mon, you're not helping the cause, here.

one of the most orgasmic feelings in the world, i would have to say is when i land a throw.

I love it when I come upon a very strong or muscular wrestler, who has to show his strength by driving me back with all his power. I fucking love the feeling of timing it and launching him into the air.

Fucking orgasmic

Woah. Not sure I have ever heard anyone use "orgasmic" when talking about fighting. yikes.

That reminds me though. My wife has been saying she is not comfortable with me rolling with women. I told her that is rediculous bc it has nothing to do with sex at all. She disagrees and says that there is no way that it doesn't cross your mind when a woman mounts me. So we kind of left it alone, then we were watching "The Losers' last night and they have that fight scene where it has a bunch of sexual innuendo. Didn't help my argument at all!

I love coming upon very strong muscular wrestlers as well.

I try not to use the word orgasmic to describe grappling, it just makes everyone involved uncomfortable.

633837476584077065-WrestlingOrgasm.jpg

Fucking orgasmic

is that hair gel on your ear? and left nostril and on your soul patch?

I love orgasmic feelings...

Edit: I suddenly love Ligers.

Back