Att. ladys.....

Originally posted by Meat Fist
Why did they feel it necessary to have the anus full of poop?
I was just thinking that..lmao

So...what was it you were asking?

I apologize. I was interupted while typing this at work for a while and went off on a tangent.

LSG, can you explain this penis and butterfinger thingy please? Sounds like it has some anal in it!:D

Well, aside from being a brand of strap-on stimulators, the 'Venus Butterfly' is an exotic name for techniques that are meant to help couples obtain the 'one-hour orgasm'. Alhough this might sound quite complex at first, it is basically Tantrism (sp?) and many have probably experienced some of it without even knowing.

Of course, it is first necessary to have a partner who knows how to give the sustained touch to produce these kinds of results. The 'Venus Butterfly' techniques emphasize the quality of touch, conscious touching, simple communication and the concept of "peaking," which involves getting close to "the edge," backing off and then building the energy again.

I was shocked at first when I read about it, because this is pretty much what I had been doing with my ex, that's just how I am with my partner... guess I should've told her before :(

Back