Att: fighter's wife

Hound I will give him a big hug for you. Conrad Art has not forgot about his promise. He said if he gets alittle extra he will remember you don't worry. He is a man of his word. He came home for a min. and I made him read them. He looked so tired but, he laughed and it put a smile on his face. You guys are great.

That just made my day, fighter's wife. I'm glad we put a smile on his pretty face.

Hey, dork it made my day. Have you seen his pretty face. It is beautiful. Hope someone puts a smile on your face today. You are just jealous!!!!

Art Santore has a face that reminds me of my grandma.

I think it is the gotee that does it.

Hey FW. How is Art's training going? He must be excited.

Everyone here in Anti is rooting for him.

Well, this is the 2nd time a fighter pulled out. This last guy he was supose to fight at KOTC just said he did not want to fight Art. They all hear how tough he is and they pull out. He is still fighting but, they are trying to find someone that will fight him. I wish someone would get some balls and fight him. He still fights Oct.19th he is on the card!!!

We do not know that yet. We are keeping are fingers crossed because the 185blt is up for grabs. If not this one it wil be soon!

Dan Henderson was online looking for info on you Art.

He said he made a challenge to fight you but you were yet to accept?

when if so show me the link cause he didn't say any thing to me tognight when we were trainning

oh and by the way up yours heheheheeheheheehhe

hey pablo when did rickson every say that about me? well its time to put my little one to bed after a nice horrifying bedtime story miss all of you guys

ps go screw yourselfs

joe son do

jim pan do

and so do i do

hahahaahahahahaahahahahaahah
1 bahbwhabwha bhwa bwah bwah.

Your laugh is getting weak my friend. You haven't had a take over in awhile.

Back