Atleast vitor is testing clean !

But he's not Poke & Coke #1

poor guy, the ufc and commission shifted all the attention on him while the others are getting away with it

Is he now gonna look like in Anderson fight?

My guess is there is some new masking agent that they don't have a test for yet. To me that's the only thing that explains Jon jones crazy low T/E. So vitor may have gotten a hold of it. I mean Jon jones was in brazil in November

poor guy, the ufc and commission shifted all the attention on him while the others are getting away with it

Yeah, remember how they swept chael's fail and wand's refusal under the rug?

he's not clean..he might be clean of some subtancies only...but if he is clean for ufc and the comision, perfect

i am not against roids or either subtancies...this is a show..more sustancies-more show

You have made a positive claim about Vitor. Now prove it!

Good for him. All this Jones talk really points the binoculars in another direction. Regardless, I doubt even the most roided out, healthy, coming off the greatest camp of his life Vitor can beat Weidman even on his best day.

But will Jon get the same level of hate that Victor got IF there is more to the story and Jon was dirty. :icon_evil

Are you kidding? Lol. Jones is the most hated fighter in Sherdog history.
At present, Vitor can only bring in the hate with the help of his PED-ridden past. Now there is a possibility that he may even lose that advantage in the Sherdog hate sweepstakes.

Very good! Lets see if NONTRT Vitor is even better.

What will you Victor Bellfart nuthuggers say when Weidman ragdolls him like a child? Would you be so proud then?

Testing/being clean isn't the obstacle for Vitor. The obstacle will be performing at the same level as he did before, while clean. We haven't seen that yet. Reserve judgement til we see CLEANtor fight.

Back