Athletic and Explosive teen saves Officers life.

Honestly, I did expect him to pull some Houdini shit when I read the title and then I was disappointed that he just did what even an asshole might do and there was nothing remarkable about it. I mean, unless you are a complete psychopath who loves to watch people die, you would try to call for help seeing as somebody is dying right in front of your eyes.

If anything this just shows that most people aren't truly bad or good, this guy in question is just a product of his environment where he developed to be impulsive, making the wrong choices in life. You are right he isn't a psychopath or else he wouldn't have made the choice to save the guys life through his actions there is hope for people like that.

If anything this just shows that most people aren't truly bad or good, this guy in question is just a product of his environment where he developed to be impulsive, making the wrong choices in life. You are right he isn't a psychopath or else he wouldn't have made the choice to save the guys life through his actions there is hope for people like that.

Statistically, no there is not.

I'd like to think that you are right but somebody mentioned in this thread he kept on committing crimes after this incident (but I am not sure if that is true because I thought this incident just recetly happened and it seems unlikely that he committed more crimes since then). I wouldn't say he is a complete shitbag and he may have some goodness in him as evident by trying to save the cop's life but I can't really call him a good person either if he robs innocent people of their hard earned money. I agree that he is a product of his environment which is very unfortunate but that cannot be used to justify his actions or else every person growing in poverty would have the right to commit horrible crimes. I can only hope he gets to see that people liked him so much for something he did which any decent human being would do and get some help to get on the right path but probability of that happening is slim imo.

I'd like to think that you are right but somebody mentioned in this thread he kept on committing crimes after this incident (but I am not sure if that is true because I thought this incident just recetly happened and it seems unlikely that he committed more crimes since then). I wouldn't say he is a complete shitbag and he may have some goodness in him as evident by trying to save the cop's life but I can't really call him a good person either if he robs innocent people of their hard earned money. I agree that he is a product of his environment which is very unfortunate but that cannot be used to justify his actions or else every person growing in poverty would have the right to commit horrible crimes. I can only hope he gets to see that people liked him so much for something he did which any decent human being would do and get some help to get on the right path but probability of that happening is slim imo.

He is a delinquent, whatever demons are inside of him or too big for him to handle and turn a new leaf. He would need some kind of heavy intervention, something no one usually bothers dealing with when it comes to people like this.

He didn't have to do anything. I think most people just assume crooks don't give a shit about human life and think it's cheap. He could've just sat there and not giving a fuck. At least he got up and tried to get someones attention.

The first thing I thought of was that old routine where the "prisoner is sick." Draw in the guard, then knock him out, steal his keys, and book it.

Zimmerman LOOMS

Back