Athletes doing other sports than what.....

Primoz Roglic was a junior world champion ski jumper before he became a professional cyclist. He won his 3rd tour of Spain today and was previously second in the tour de France. Also won a gold medal in cycling this summer.

RoglicSkiJump2.CourtesyJohannes-MairAlpsolut.jpg

This is why he is not ski jumping now:

Michael Schumacher started racing bikes after f1 then put himself in a ten year coma skiing.

To be fair that was a 4x100yd world record. That team would not have been able to beat the 4x100m world record at that time.

Yep, 440 yard....but....there was the 400m relay, that was what was ran in the Olympics.

Todd_MacCulloch_83453052.jpg

texas_pinball_festival_200959.jpg

Todd MacCulloch, Shaq killer, pinball wizard

How about Olympic 100m gold medalist Bob Hayes? He is also in the pro football Hall of Fame.

Bob Hayes was a bad MF'er. I'm just saying, Bo is pretty much universally accepted as the greatest dual sport athlete of all time. Just on his physical gifts alone, he had a combination of speed and power that was really absurd. Its almost hard to comprehend because he ran (supposedly) a 4.13 40, at 6'1" and 227 pounds. I mean, fucking hell bro, a 227 pound athlete running a 4.13 40 is so hard to believe that some people just can't believe it but if you watch highlights, he was certainly one, if not the fastest football/baseball athlete I've ever seen. That isn't the end of it though because Bo was also ridiculously strong, he used to break baseball bats like toothpicks. And these are just his physical attributes. He was also an MLB All Star and an NFL Pro Bowler in basically the same year. He wasn't just dual sport, he was one of the best, at both, simultaneously.

Bob Hayes was a bad MF'er. I'm just saying, Bo is pretty much universally accepted as the greatest dual sport athlete of all time. Just on his physical gifts alone, he had a combination of speed and power that was really absurd. Its almost hard to comprehend because he ran (supposedly) a 4.13 40, at 6'1" and 227 pounds. I mean, fucking hell bro, a 227 pound athlete running a 4.13 40 is so hard to believe that some people just can't believe it but if you watch highlights, he was certainly one, if not the fastest football/baseball athlete I've ever seen. That isn't the end of it though because Bo was also ridiculously strong, he used to break baseball bats like toothpicks. And these are just his physical attributes. He was also an MLB All Star and an NFL Pro Bowler in basically the same year. He wasn't just dual sport, he was one of the best, at both, simultaneously.

What a bummer the guy got injured, no doubt if not for the injury he's among the top leading rushers and in the Hall of Fame and my rookie card is worth something.

Jordan mailata 6'8 380lbs now starting left tackle for the Eagles.

4 years ago was a under 20s rugby freak playing for south Sydney rabbits ( fun fact Russell Crowe is a owner)

Jordan mailata 6'8 380lbs now starting left tackle for the Eagles.

4 years ago was a under 20s rugby freak playing for south Sydney rabbits ( fun fact Russell Crowe is a owner)

Really cool story, but big man was never gonna make NRL full grade. Simply too massive, wouldn't have the mobility/stamina to play at NRL pace. Awesome to see him doing well in NFL though, suits his body much better.

Devon Larrat doing boxing last night with Thor.. if you can call it boxing.

Conor is probably going to play in the majors:

Back