Reaction score
"It's twenty- fifteeeeeeaaaiiinnn!!!!"

Listen, bitches!

I miss music like this

[YT]GR_kjdr7e0Y[/YT]

Last edited:
that reminds me

one of the raddest live albums ever.

the first two albums are great. the third was servicable but man that last one was some bullshit. alec empire is kind of an oddball, in douchey kind of way. all the mean mugging in all black feels like an act when he does shit like the eat your heart out sub label and the afore mentioned latest album by ATR reset

I saw them in concert with Wu Tang and Rage Against the Machine. I was really hyped to see them but the pre recorded shit sounded horrible live.

I saw them in concert with Wu Tang and Rage Against the Machine. I was really hyped to see them but the pre recorded shit sounded horrible live.

I saw them live in Atlanta like somewhere around 1998-ish and I dug it a lot. It was some festival, I remember Sugar Ray played too. But tbh I was rolling really fucking hard and was more interested in the chicks I was talking to. I think I wrapped up some good memories around this song which is probably why I love it so much. It still gets me hype as fuck though!

*breaks everything in room

I saw them open up for Ministry in Indianapolis a long-ass time ago.

Was real big into them for a while.

One of my favorite musical acts, EVA!

Had a conversation with Alec Empire once. All we talked about is how bad ass Slayer is.

I saw them live in Atlanta like somewhere around 1998-ish and I dug it a lot. It was some festival, I remember Sugar Ray played too. But tbh I was rolling really fucking hard and was more interested in the chicks I was talking to. I think I wrapped up some good memories around this song which is probably why I love it so much. It still gets me hype as fuck though!

*breaks everything in room

Man, now I can't stop thinking about the last festival show I saw in ATL. All I remember is Lemonheads was headlining and it was at Stone Mountain. I guess in about 92

Back