Atama Mundial 7 Ripstop Pants (no pics)

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Reviews' started by qiksilverman, Aug 2, 2010.

1. qiksilverman

qiksilverman Blue Belt

Atama Mundial 7 Ripstop Pants (no pics)
    - just got these pants and was curious why everyone said they were the best

they are the best pair of bjj pants i've ever used
    comfortable, durable, soft, flexible
    - ive used other rip stop pants that got stiff when they were wet and sweaty these did not do the same

I'm just under 5 "8 and the a2 fits perfect I did just dry it once and its great - not sure how much they shrink

2. MasonTJJ

MasonTJJ Yellow Belt

Let me voice my opinion and hopefully share a pic within a day or two.

I picked up the Mundial 7 ripstop pants on sale from Atama. Still going on, I believe.
    These pants are exceptionally soft, very light, and breathable. That said, they do not seem weak or prone to tears at all. Almost all of my pants get stiff after a wash or soon after rolling, and these don't.

I'm 6' tall and 185 pounds, and the A3 pants fit great. Slightly big in the waist (no more so than the Atama gold weave pants I have), but substantially longer. These go to about an inch above the floor, as opposed to the gold weave which are 4+ inches and probably not competition legal. I'm avoiding drying.

3. jomex

jomex Orange Belt

drying these pants is fine. i dry mine everytime in heat and it hasn't shrunk