ATAMA CLEARANCE Mundial 7 Pants

Foblander

Orange Belt
Reaction score
ATAMA is having a clearance on Mundial 7 pants for 24.99 plus you can use the JULY2010 code and get 15% off on top of that :) There's other things but this is what got me excited.

ATAMA is having a clearance on Mundial 7 pants for 24.99 plus you can use the JULY2010 code and get 15% off on top of that :) There's other things but this is what got me excited.

Nice.... just ordered 2....

Considering buying the pink pants (don't judge).

Anybody know how close the F-5 is to the A-3?

Blue A3? Damn!

Black A3? Damn!

White A3? YESSSS!!!

What is the difference between the cut of a women's gi and a men's? Because the women's F6 is for the same size person as a men's A4 - and the entire gi is on clearance for $49.99! For $50, it's tempting (mind you I have 6 gis and an angry wife already...)

What is the difference between the cut of a women's gi and a men's? Because the women's F6 is for the same size person as a men's A4 - and the entire gi is on clearance for $49.99! For $50, it's tempting (mind you I have 6 gis and an angry wife already...)

Pink trim FTW.

Just got mine. The A3 waist and leg width is a little wide but the pant lenght hits below my ankle whereas the A2 fits nice all around and the pants sit above my ankle. When is it illegal in competitions? When is it too short? Does anyone know if the pant logo bleeds? Should I soak it in water/ vinegar before using? Thanks!

Im not sure about the older style womens cut but I have the #9 version and I dont think its that different to a mens gi. I have the f3 and it is very similar in size and shape to my keiko raca a1. I think the pants are kinda low rise compared to mens though. I wish I fit the f6 because thats an awesome deal!

I just stocked up on a ridiculous amount of clearance pants, they dont state it on the website but I think international shipping is free with orders over $100 also..

Pays to be short... airplanes and atamas... bought 2 gi tops and 5 pants... A-1, FTW!

renata and eric fehrmann is fast in responding to any queries and problems with their online purchasing system

kudos to them

Last edited:
Back