At What Age Will You Hop On The TRT Train?

Does TRT or Test make you go bald? I'm already on medication (Finasteride) to limit my balding.

Does TRT or Test make you go bald? I'm already on medication (Finasteride) to limit my balding.

Apparently not. My buddy does it and says you wake up feeling amazing every day.

Will get on it for sure at some point

There is no such thing as a free ride. HRT was the miracle cure for female aging until it turned out it caused cancers and heart attacks.

If what you take increases DHT, then yes possibly. If you are genetically predisposed to losing hair.

There is no such thing as a free ride. HRT was the miracle cure for female aging until it turned out it caused cancers and heart attacks.

Test at a 150-300 (normal levels) dose?

A good doc would monitor your hematocrit and hemoglobin. These can get high, especially at the start of TRT, increasing the risk of heart attack and stroke with people who have a predisposed risk. But then they normalize. That's if you take orals, though.

The risk is with the orals. Injections don't at controlled TRT doses.

"Oral TRT produces significant CV risk. While no significant effects on CV risk were observed with either injected or transdermal (gel) TRT, the point estimates suggest that further research is needed to establish whether administration by these routes is protective or detrimental, respectively. Differences in the degree to which serum DHT is elevated may underlie the varying CV risk by TRT administration route, as elevated serum dihydrotestosterone has been shown to be associated with CV risk in observational studies."

Nothing wrong with correcting an androgen deficiency at advanced age. If you do it properly with a doctors supervision.

Last edited:

I assume you're going to get piled on here by the TRT crew, but i'm hardly surprised. Dormant cancer cells need a switch to turn on.

So you will be frail weak man who gets cucked by a superior hard body and hard dicked stud.

men who are afraid of excellence are the types who shun working out and who have baby dicks that can't get fully hard and whose girls cheat on them. This is typical behavior of many drug addicts, pot heads etc, they embody all that is weak in men.

Smells like cuck, sounds like cuck? is one?

Men who are afraid to workout and keep up their looks are not real men.

Overly caring about ones appearance is a very feminine trait, not a masculine trait. Your opinion is quite bizarre to me, but I guess you seem to not be alone.

Overly caring about ones appearance is a very feminine trait, not a masculine trait. Your opinion is quite bizarre to me, but I guess you seem to not be alone.

I think the majority of people are just hoping to restore strength. And not be a weak old man 60 year old man who can't do much activities anymore. Better quality of life and such. Men almost always look like shit at 40 regardless lol

I don't see why people try to make it sound like the moral high ground is to NOT restore your diminished, deteriorating body production/levels. Or say that people who do are inferior. It's kinda funny.

Who doesn't care about looking great. It's most certainly not a feminine thing. Especially if you wanna look appealing to the opposite sex

i'm 36 and trying to get on it.

if you up the test, your estrogen will go up, so you might have to watch out for gyno. if your genetically predisposed to MPB, then it may accelerate it. other than that, the only side affects are gains through the roof, clothes wont fit you, high libido, and boost in self confidence

Seems hard to believe. If it's such a wonder drug with such little consequences, you'd think everyone would be on it by now, just as crazy as they jump on fad diets.

Seems hard to believe. If it's such a wonder drug with such little consequences, you'd think everyone would be on it by now, just as crazy as they jump on fad diets.

society has put such a negative stigma on testosterone and made it a controlled substance. the stupid thing is more people die each year from alcohol and tobacco products, yet steroids are bad? even with responsible and monitored use, alcohol and tobacco have worse sides. the worse that could happen while using trt responsibly is a decrease in pants size, more gainz, more appetite, and a pissed off wife because of 24/7 wood

I probably never will unless a doc prescribes it and I get it covered. Unless my body really shits the bed I guess.

Back