"At this point, Chuck Norris would be the bigger challenge" - Jon Jones on Liddell

anyone who knows anything about mma and who has actually been watching all these guys fight throughout their careers is retarded if hey think chuck had no chance vs jones.

im curious to know whats chucks problem with jones. he is clearly not too fond of him

I'm sure Dana and Chuck sit on Dana's private jet drinking booze playin poker bullshittin about how badass Chuck was and that he would have knocked Jones head clean off.

I really like Chuck and think it must be difficult for him. He got a lot out of competing and losing that must have really hurt. To have a guy like Jones come along and completely outstrip all of his accomplishments must be hard to take. I can also understand Jones being tired of Chuck talking like he has. It would be better if he could be classy about it, but I can't blame Jones for saying what he really thinks after having to listen to Chuck make those statements.

Chuck's not wrong. Before his chin went, he had the defensive wrestling and KO power to beat anybody.
29544-thumb-10757-0_265p6ucw-0.jpg

Watched Jon jones vs DC and Rashad and heard this annoying ass lady in the audience yelling. Is that Jones mom? It's like a high pitched old lady sound while being tortured in hell voice lol

I recall Floyd Mayweather saying something like "I think I'm the best ever, that's no offence to the greats like Ali but if you don't think you're the best you are in the wrong sport".

I personally think Chuck is delusional however if you go into a fight actually thinking you're going to lose then what the hell are you doing in the fight game?

If Jon Jones tried poking Chuck Norris he would break his fingers on his eyeballs

Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones 2m2 minutes ago
This point Chuck Norris would be the bigger challenge

Posted on his twitter 2 m ago...I guess he's had enough of Chuck's radio tour on how he'd beat JJ in his prime. Can't say I blame him, Liddell has been really annoying and filled with his I just got caught excuses and calling out JJ.

He has a few more tweets on Chuck in the last few minutes

Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones 5m5 minutes ago
Just curious, would I even get points for knocking out Chuck?

JJ better shut up about Liddell who owns 2% of the UFC plus is VP Of Being Friends With The Owners.

anyone who knows anything about mma and who has actually been watching all these guys fight throughout their careers is retarded if hey think chuck had no chance vs jones.
Oh he definitely does. I mean he has better chance to get struck by lightning twice, but he has a chance.

Sad they can't get it on. So Chuck should stop talking. You are not fighting him or anyone, so zip it up..

Listen. Its the priveledge and right of old crusty legends to say "id ko this mook in one round"

Thats what being a legend is all about. I dont believe chuck can do that,but he has the right to say it,and he probably believes it,thats OK. As long as they dont shit on the entire current generation,like Don Frye,i got no problem with it.

JJ better shut up about Liddell who owns 2% of the UFC plus is VP Of Being Friends With The Owners.
He owns 2%? Did they give him like private stock options while he was fighting? Nothing against Chuck, I love the guy, but he doesn't strike me as that business savvy to have requested it. Did Dana just straight up hook him off when he retired and took an office job? Dana only owns 10% last one heard. 2% has to be worth some serious cash.

Jones has a habit of finding the one thing that will lose him the most fans. Lol. What's next? "I'm nicer than Bernie Sanders."
"I think Bryan Cranston was a bad actor in Breaking Bad"

At this point of course JBJ would kill Chuck. Chuck in his prime? I think JBJ would be the rightful fav going in, but I wouldn't count Chuck completely out. I think he'd lose mind you, but would not be shocked to see him pull off a win.

I think Liddell is the better pound for pound cocaine user right now and in his prime over Jon Jones in his prime without question.

Prime Chuck would get taken down and pounded out by current (has he even reached his prime?) Jones. You're talking a kickboxer with good TDD versus an MMA fighter. That's like thinking the T-800 versus the T-1000 is a fair fight.

He clearly has pugilistic dementia to even think otherwise.

Back