At the local Irish Bar no one cheers for Conor

Didn't that Irish news publication say Conor brings shame to them? I forgot the name. Irish Chronicle or something? It was posted here awhile back. Basically they want nothing to do with him.

Ok, this is nothing scientific or measured but, we have a local bar here and I spoke to about a dozen people, including bartenders and every one of them want to see Conor lose a seond time. I asked them why and basically they all said they thought he was so full of himself they wanted him to get beat again. Draw your own conclusions.
Conor is big with the American Trump crowd. Most Irish people think the idea of Trump running for president is insane. So, yes, it sounds about right.

Probably culchies you were talking to.

People from Dublin are the superior race in Ireland and the rest of the country unwillingly look up to us, while we look down at them. But we don't like to brag about it.

Ha, behave yourself. Dublin is a kip choc full of junkies and scummers, there's more track suits in Dublin that Rio right now.

All ye have going for ye is nandos and a handy drive to the airport

It's like Andy Murray. All my Scottish family HATED him until he started winning, now they all claim to be lifelong Murray fans.

I can believe it, begrudgery is rampant amongst the Irish, I generally like the Irish but this is a character flaw I've noticed in a lot of them. They hate other successful Irish people, for example their best ever soccer goal scorer Robbie Keane is hated by many Irish.

What!? Robbie Keane is universally liked and respected. We do a begrudge though I'll give you that, poor example with Robbie though

Ha, behave yourself. Dublin is a kip choc full of junkies and scummers, there's more track suits in Dublin that Rio right now.

All ye have going for ye is nandos and a handy drive to the airport

Dublin has the magnificent Spire. What does your county have?

People from Dublin are the superior race in Ireland and the rest of the country unwillingly look up to us, while we look down at them. But we don't like to brag about it.

Ireland is full of cans

Dublin has the magnificent Spire. What does your county have?

Ah yes, the giant Needle landmark in the middle of the city centre. A suitable representation for Dublin given you can't even walk 20 metres without seeing a heroin junky or their discarded needles

That's the bar for all the people that betrayed Ireland.

Bunch of Plastic Paddy's the lot of 'em..

People in my area seem to like him, but Atlantic Canada is pretty heavy on the eh boys shit talkers. So I guess i see why they like it. I'm not really a fan of his gimmick though.

search
Northern Irish, I guess.

That's the most ridiculous statement I've heard in a while.

whats up with the civil war of irish hating on each other because one ginger was born in another city? (legit question)

Ah yes, the giant Needle landmark in the middle of the city centre. A suitable representation for Dublin given you can't even walk 20 metres without seeing a heroin junky or their discarded needles
Harsh mang...but funny.

Back