at no point Reyes hurt jones or even made him bleed and izzy was in a maraton

He made him run away a few times to retreat after taking some shots. Jones is a point fighter now. He fights safe and doesn’t really take much damage but Reyes was definitely getting the better of him in the first 3 rounds.

Jon has reach, head movement and on top of everything an iron chin. <JonesLaugh>

That Reyes upper made Jon backup but I think it glanced off his beard. Edit: nvm it landed flush :oops:

Last edited:
Jones is a weird case because he has had a weak performance before (OSP) and came back juiced to the gills for an actually big fight and won impressively.

at no point reyes hurted jones and was bleeding and running away at the end of end rounds 2 and 3 were very with in my opinion bones edging round 2 and maybe 3 been a draw close while 4 and 5 were not had the figth gonne 1 more round reyes would have died

while even tho he won the way Izzy was refusing the figth was almost shamefull

Holy shiettt Romero tooled the fuk outta Izrael.

How it got scored the other way is beyond me.

Romero still lost, and the funny thing is that Yoel probably beats Jones at this point

Jones lost to a baseball scrub and a one legged journeyman MW
Yoel has neck issues i dont see him beating Jones

Jones was pretty shook at the beginning of round 4. Lucky he got the take down on Reyes.

Romero still lost, and the funny thing is that Yoel probably beats Jones at this point

Jones lost to a baseball scrub and a one legged journeyman MW
Yeah right. Jon beats Izzy and Yoel. Izzy will get taken down and pounded, but instead with Jon's fists and elbows.

Adesanya will make eady work of Jones

Jones has been outstruck by far worse strikers than Izzy and his wrestling has gone to shit recently
hard not to see Jones taking down Adesanya at will and manhandling him.

If he can take down Cormier (same Cormier who dominated Adesanya's dance partner Silva).....

hard not to see Jones taking down Adesanya at will and manhandling him.

If he can take down Cormier (same Cormier who dominated Adesanya's dance partner Silva).....
Jones is washed up and terrible without his juice

at no point reyes hurted jones and was bleeding and running away at the end of end rounds 2 and 3 were very with in my opinion bones edging round 2 and maybe 3 been a draw close while 4 and 5 were not had the figth gonne 1 more round reyes would have died

while even tho he won the way Izzy was refusing the figth was almost shamefull

Why do you hate Adesanya so much?

Why do you hate Adesanya so much?
i got sick of how many people overhype him just for beating a guy who has only one top win in costa witch was by the way a robbery in romero

I think if izzy defends 1 takedown of pico lite jones Jon's soul will role sideways outta his asshole leading to a ko dry hump combo by izzy.

Back