at no point Reyes hurt jones or even made him bleed and izzy was in a maraton

alex21cms

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
at no point reyes hurted jones and was bleeding and running away at the end of end rounds 2 and 3 were very with in my opinion bones edging round 2 and maybe 3 been a draw close while 4 and 5 were not had the figth gonne 1 more round reyes would have died

while even tho he won the way Izzy was refusing the figth was almost shamefull

Adesanya will make eady work of Jones

Jones has been outstruck by far worse strikers than Izzy and his wrestling has gone to shit recently

romero made izzy look like shit
Romero still lost, and the funny thing is that Yoel probably beats Jones at this point

Jones lost to a baseball scrub and a one legged journeyman MW

Romero still lost, and the funny thing is that Yoel probably beats Jones at this point

Jones lost to a baseball scrub and a one legged journeyman MW
2 former middle weigth champions were ko d tfu in lhw izzy will be not different

2 former middle weigth champions were ko d tfu in lhw izzy will be not different
They were both washed up, not in their primes like Izzy

Two journeyman MWs outside the top 10 made it all the way to a title shot at LHW

They were both washed up, not in their primes like Izzy

Two journeyman MWs outside the top 10 made it all the way to a title shot at LHW
still Pizzy will got ko ed and derailed by Jan

Yeah and Jonny was so lethal against Reyes...
Dude is a pillow point fighter that doesnt even throw enough to win rounds.

It’ll be interesting to see if the move to HW actually reinvigorates Bones to his earlier career form or if he’s just trying to avoid getting caught by the surging competition while his physical prime deteriorates. Hopefully he doesn’t think that the mean skill level in HW is so much lesser than LHW that the move will be beneficial to keeping him ahead of the competition, because the xfactor is getting one hit quit...lol.

Aaaaahhhh yes, the classic "motivated" excuse. Used for every great fighter going down hill. Get your excuses prepared for when Izzy beats that ass.
Hopefully, been waiting for Jones to get ko'd since he beat down Shogun. I don't see it happening though.

Izzy v John is the only interesting fight at LHW if it’s even possible anymore.
LHW is as much of a slow old mans’ division as heavyweight.

Adesanya will make eady work of Jones

Jones has been outstruck by far worse strikers than Izzy and his wrestling has gone to shit recently
Why has ever outstruck Jon?
Shogun? No
Rampage? No
Machida? No
Evans? No
Glover? No
Gus? No
DC? No
Smith? No
Santos? No
Reyes? No
OSP? No
Bader? No

And when I say outstruck I'm not talking about a strike counter. Like Jon landed 20 strikes and (insert) landed 26. I mean who has actually forced Jon to use his grappling because he was shut down striking. Even in his more competitive striking based fights like Machida, Gus 1, Santos and Reyes Jon gave just as good as he got if not more

Back