At MW the Future is Brightest for which fighter ?

heavyarms21

Ryozanpaku Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
For me I would pick Gegard , you take a look at him and his body of work and you would think the guy is over 30 but he is only 28 , a year younger than Weidman and he himself is getting better

Who would you pick ?

Any of these guys:

tumblr_me7uybQGW51rqvez7o1_500.jpg

method=get&s=x5zet-11-21-12-8-12-10-214.jpg

I legitimately had to run to the bathroom and piss after this Silva Stache. Thank you, +1 to you sir!

Silva has such an effeminate latino look too him. Even with the stache.

Hmm If Silva could grow a Fro to go with that what if stache , it would be a rebirth for him as the greatest fighter in the UFC :p

Silva actually reminds me of Freddy Mercury with the stache....

Long live Afro-ddy Mercury!!!

Rockhold or Mousassi. They both looked great and won in similar domination in their last fights. I hope they cross paths soon.

I'd have to stick with the champ, he just signed a big contract and is only going to keep improving, while most of the top contenders at MW are getting quite old and will start slipping soon. Weidman, Mousasi and Rockhold are the only MWs in the top 10 that are under 34 years old. Even #11 Yoel Romero is 37.

Rockhold is 29 with arguably the best skillset in the division.

Its going to be weidman. Machida is getting old and his style heavily relies on reflexes, he will start alowing down soon. Vitor without PEDs wont be the same beast. Gegard might be young, but hes carrying a lot of fights. That kind of wear ages you, and hes not known for having the best work ethic. Jacare is great, but again hes not young. Rockhold is good, but I dont feel hes as good as weidman

For me I would pick Gegard , you take a look at him and his body of work and you would think the guy is over 30 but he is only 28 , a year younger than Weidman and he himself is getting better

Who would you pick ?

Weidman. He'll lose the belt to Machida but I think he gets it back & does okay. I think Machida is the only MW who can beat him atm.

Last edited:
Back