At least we know JDS has the best chin and heart in MMA

JoeHoganKush**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry Roy Nelson and Diego Sanchez, but best chin and heart belong to JDS. Gotta give him that.

ScreenShot2013-10-19at9.40.27PM_crop_north.png

He quit. What are you talking about.

Last edited:
And the stupidest trainers

He showed tremendous heart. He fought until he collapsed. He gave all he had.

I was disappointed in the outcome. I still love that guy though.

I agree. JDS is a monster - never ever gives up. And he is still number 2. I dont see anyone other than Cain beating him.

You bumped your own thread as the first reply.

PICKLES!!!!!

Cool story brah, have a cookie.

Crying-baby.jpg

I agree. JDS is a monster - never ever gives up. And he is still number 2. I dont see anyone other than Cain beating him.

Pretty much how I felt. I love both dudes, but I felt more sad for Junior than I felt happy for Cain. Junior is in a weird spot where he could never make 205, he's better, probably by a lot, than every heavyweight not named Cain Velasquez, but he's clearly not better than Cain Velasquez. What's left for Junior in the sport? Maybe if he fucks up two top level heavyweights he could go for Cain again in 2015 but really, who's left?

He quit. What are you talking about.

haha. what?

anyways. JDS has the best chin. either that or cain lacks power but bigfoot sure went down fast. the heavyweight division is in an awkward spot right now. although werdum has improved his standup, hes still light-years behind JDS in striking along with the rest of the heavyweight division minus maybe overeem.

p.s. cya roy

I love Junior. he gave his all, and it was not enough.
he needs to learn how to free himself of Cain. or be able to drop Cain.

But Cain showed he got the style to beat Junior.

Props for both guys!

I am happy that the HW division got such great guys at the top!!!

Frankie Edgar. He takes a beating and still wins the fight

He fought with the heart of a champ for sure, his face is gonna be hurting for a while though.

was more satisfying to see him turtle and give up then see him KO'd cold. Cain is an animal.

At least we know Cain is the best HW in the world and the 1st fight was obv some injury factors involved. Cain 8 or 9/10. JDS fight IQ is too low and he is too predictable.

At least we know Cain has a chin, he walked thru some good punches like butter.

Back