CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
WMMA is trash.

What a complete shit show.

Snoozefest.

Definitely. Bellator level shit

Proofed isnt a word, but your post is accurate as fuck otherwise.

Did you see the fight before this one? It's been a tough road to get to the main event.

WMMA is like if they had women playing the second period during an NHL playoffs game...

That shit doesn't belong on the main card, except for Nunes because she has KO power

I feel bad for WMMA this fight was leading into a Connor fight!! This fight let down WWMA and reinforces the perception that wmma is very boring!

The card has sucked sooooo much.
The Co Main just makes even more of a fact.

I feel bad for WMMA this fight was leading into a Connor fight!! This fight let down WWMA and reinforces the perception that wmma is very boring!
Fuck WMMA

I have fallen asleep during the last two fights. Only reason I'm not still out is my wife yelling at me for snoring.

This card proves a card doesn't need to be good to sell. Everyone is here for Conor. Main event is all that matters.

I cringe when I think of how many casuals had to sit through this fight. #3 vs. #8, and the whole fight is a shitfest.

Glad I missed the entire fucking card except for the Pettis fight. Dont know who has won and lost nor do i give a fk

WMMA ruins cards, they should have their own league (INVICTA) and the absolute biggest fights get a place in a UFC PPV.

Back