Crime Thousand Oaks: At least 12 dead in mass shooting at California bar. Attacker also dead

Yes all.
https://www.vox.com/2015/10/1/18000520/gun-risk-death

There is no way to prove your claim. If police routinely fail to make safe choices it's quite a stretch to suggest that anyone else can. Show me the "gun bro report" please.

Vox . . . you used Vox as a source and are whining about me proving my claim? Dude.

I'm a gun owner and have my license to sell . . . have sold and own many firearms. You are in no more danger in my house due to my gun ownership than sitting in your home unarmed. My firearms aren't going to jump out of the safe and hurt you. No matter how often vox tells you they will . . .

Looks like he's an anti gun nut
https://www.wsj.com/articles/califo...cial-media-during-massacre-1541795336?mod=mhp

A Facebook post published to his account around the time of the attack said, “I hope people call me insane... (laughing emojis).. wouldn’t that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah.. I’m insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is ‘hopes and prayers’.. or ‘keep you in my thoughts’... every time... and wonder why these keep happening…,” a spokeswoman for the company confirmed.
Necro.

With the other recent mass shootings, this recent one in my home state came to mind, and I realized that I couldn't recall the news or authorities ever relating clearly what his motive was. In my Googling I found this story:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ted-instagram-during-bar-massacre/1958013002/
Of course I was able to find this post by searching the thread.

It's obvious from this language he was an anti-2nd Amendment radical.

How sad, then, are stories like this one? What dark sorcery is this self-fulfilling prophecy?
After Thousand Oaks mass shooting, anti-gun activists target gun shows
The morning after a gunman killed her son, Telemachus, during a rampage at Borderline Bar in Thousand Oaks, Susan Orfanos made what has become a familiar demand following mass shootings.

“I don’t want prayers. I don’t want thoughts,” Orfanos told TV cameras last month. “I want gun control. No more guns.”

California, however, already has the nation’s strictest gun control laws, so in Ventura County, anti-gun sentiment has turned elsewhere: gun shows.
How does that Stockholm Syndrome work, again?

Also, why is it than when I Google, "Thousand Oaks gun control radical" this is my top result?
Hours after Thousand Oaks shooting, Newsom calls for more gun control

Why can't I find a single story in the press that focuses on this angle of that massacre? Can anyone find one Op-Ed from an MSM source for me?

Necro.

With the other recent mass shootings, this recent one in my home state came to mind, and I realized that I couldn't recall the news or authorities ever relating clearly what his motive was. In my Googling I found this story:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ted-instagram-during-bar-massacre/1958013002/
Of course I was able to find this post by searching the thread.

It's obvious from this language he was an anti-2nd Amendment radical.

How sad, then, are stories like this one? What dark sorcery is this self-fulfilling prophecy?
After Thousand Oaks mass shooting, anti-gun activists target gun shows

How does that Stockholm Syndrome work, again?

Also, why is it than when I Google, "Thousand Oaks gun control radical" this is my top result?
Hours after Thousand Oaks shooting, Newsom calls for more gun control

Why can't I find a single story in the press that focuses on this angle of that massacre? Can anyone find one Op-Ed from an MSM source for me?
Because tech companies like google don't manipulate searches and twitter doesn't overtly target the right or shadowban.

We (right and left) are fighting each other like pawns do.

Terrible, but hardly surprising.. just another day for the people of US of A
At least we don't live in a country of acid attacks, knife attacks, bombs, beheadings, Boku Haram attacks, mass rapes, hangings, Hamas attacks, anything attacks in Africa or the middle East.

Last edited:
Back