At 5'9", WHY can't Hendricks make 155???

To be fair, Johny does carry a decent amount of lean bodyweight even at 170. He'd need to lose some to make 155, but I don't think he'd be interested.

He needs to go up, not down, in my opinion. He looks mean at 170, he's been serious about nutrition. But right now he's stuck in the middle. I think he is outclassed if he moves up, I don't think he should go down. He's stuck in WW right now I think.

He needs to go up, not down, in my opinion. He looks mean at 170, he's been serious about nutrition. But right now he's stuck in the middle. I think he is outclassed if he moves up, I don't think he should go down. He's stuck in WW right now I think.

Fuck man if he goes up to MM then he's facing monsters like luke and Chris. This dude needs a 165 weight class or even 160, no way he makes 155.

Lol it's called my girlfriends closet. lets see a pic of yourself, bro.
usXHJvu.jpg

This is the beginning of the free fall for johnny. Once he got off the juice as the usda is watching, he is becoming ordinary.

Fuck man if he goes up to MM then he's facing monsters like luke and Chris. This dude needs a 165 weight class or even 160, no way he makes 155.

He belongs at 170 IMO. 155 and he has to starve himself (I'm in the same boat if I were to fight.), if he were to move up, he'd be facing the monsters (Same with me if I were to try cutting from 210 even!). Hell, at 170 he's still facing guys that are legit better than him now, based on his recent outings. Maybe the game just evolved past him. Not hating, just stating. He's still top 10 easy, but unless he works on his entire game, he's going to be going downhill. One-shot wonders in both striking and wrestling are getting figured out and countered quickly the last few years. I'd dare to say that Robbie Lawler could gameplan easily past Wonderboy, even given tonight's success by the later. It's just if he would.

I was just breaking your ball bro.

Okay, that's even worse for you because if you were even remotely as sexy as that guy you would post. I just assume you are in your mothers basement, fat as shit, talking shit, have a nice day.

I can give you a picture of myself if you really want it?

hey, atleast I gave you it, not like other people.

Let's see you try on one of those dresses to prove that this actually you.

....Ya know...to validate that this is really you. Don't be afraid to try on the red one.

Okay, that's even worse for you because if you were even remotely as sexy as that guy you would post. I just assume you are in your mothers basement, fat as shit, talking shit, have a nice day.

No thats really me, lol. I mean before, I was just fucking with you.

Just noticed how dirty my bathroom mirror is.

PS, not really sure about the whole as sexy as that guy.... I always felt I was incredibly ugly.

His diet mainly. You'll get responses like Mark Hunt is 5'9, why can't he make WW but he has a different frame. Hendricks looked small in this fight since the USADA IV ban.

Back