At 5'9", WHY can't Hendricks make 155???

I'm the same way at 5'11 210 pounds, my body is just thick. do I have a 6 pack showing? barley when I flex but my body is just thicker then normal.

lol he would faint in the bathtub barao style

He would dominate that division.

Hendricks is a real champion in the wrong division.
Not all 5'9's are made equal. He has a big frame, thicker muscles from years of wrestling and weight training, plus the most obvious thing is that he might be lacking the dietary discipline to make it to 155.

People act like height is the only indicator of what your best weight will be which is fucking stupid. Hell BMI charts say I should be 61kg/70kg depending on country while people who train Martial Arts doubt if I could get under 75kg. People think Roy Nelson if they got lean or shredded could get down to Middleweight where as I think they could only get to 100kg or Cruiserweight. In short people are programmed to be anorexic.

Have you not seen Hendricks between fights?

hqdefault.jpg

nvC5gRg.png

I can give you a picture of myself if you really want it?

hey, atleast I gave you it, not like other people.

Not sure if lifting weights was supposed to reinforce your heterosexuality, but all the dresses in the background pretty much destroyed that notion.

He's the only guy who actually drinks the Monster drinks, those things are loaded with sugar

Not sure if lifting weights was supposed to reinforce your heterosexuality, but all the dresses in the background pretty much destroyed that notion.

Lol it's called my girlfriends closet. lets see a pic of yourself, bro.

Hey, atleast I can post myself and not care. I have a high paying job and i'm happy. What you guys do is just bash fighters for no reason which is bullshit.

Mad you can't curl 45's bro? The fact he even posted a pic testaments to his non-worry about his sexuality. Don't come to a gun fight without knives, right? LOL

Back