Asuka appreciation thread

o'dubhlaoich

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I am a huge Asuka fan. Her in ring speaks for itself. I was recently watching an NXT and noticed something regarding her backstage and promo work. She is able to make up for her lack of english with facial expressions and body language. Look at her face when the chick from sanity was backstage staring at the womens title belt. Asuka just grabbed the belt and looked at her. She is a star. English short comings be damned. Flair vs Asuka is going to be huge. Boom.

57250178.jpg

An appreciation thread with no pics posted in the OP.

fail-gif4.gif

She's a solid worker and the best woman the WWE has on roster. She isn't as good as Big match Meiko Satomura or Io Shirai. Those 3 are the big names in Joshi/Womens wrestling. However I think Asuka was a good choice for NXT and the WWE because she's a good standard to strive for, as opposed to being the absolute best that nobody can obtain within the company.

Her work as Kana was fucking awesome, I will post some matches after work.

1970546_609233279151679_546240734_n.jpg

nmhM4vn.jpg

nhs43DP.jpg

kanahanky.JPG

Hated her when she took the belt from Bayley, but she is a pretty awesome worker

My favorite current lady rassler in WWE.. and a good example of how to introduce and book someone long term. She unfortunately has cleaned out the division in NXT (not her fault) and I feel like if she got brought up to the main roster they'd use her like shit.. As they do most of their roster. I'd love to be wrong though and have her undefeated streak continue on Raw or SD.

My favorite current lady rassler in WWE.. and a good example of how to introduce and book someone long term. She unfortunately has cleaned out the division in NXT (not her fault) and I feel like if she got brought up to the main roster they'd use her like shit.. As they do most of their roster. I'd love to be wrong though and have her undefeated streak continue on Raw or SD.

She deserves a couple years of main roster money before retiring, even if they use her like shit.

Her matches with Syuri Kondo was great would've like too see her in NXT if she didn't go MMA and Kickboxing

Long live The Empress! Long live fear boners!

Back