ASU football player tweets being afraid of being shot by police... shot by police

Totally different circumstances

You mean one is an actual circumstance and you were just voicing your feelings on what you "think" would happen.

I appreciate the lulz at European supercops letting people draw down on them and using telepathy or some other force to not get shot

You mean one is an actual circumstance and you were just voicing your feelings on what you "think" would happen.

I appreciate the lulz at European supercops letting people draw down on them and using telepathy or some other force to not get shot

Dude you got a cop killing a civilian thread every day in here. This doesnt happen in Europe. You guys are just more violent than Europeans.

This guy seem to be on drugs and was never a direct threat to the cop.

Since you were there, can you explain more regarding him not being a direct threat? Did you talk with the suspect and the police? When you witnesseses the event, what steps would you have taken differently?

is there video of this? sounds like this guy was pretty whacked out of his mind on drugs or something. Sad that someone so younggggg can die for such a stupid reason.

Since you were there, can you explain more regarding him not being a direct threat? Did you talk with the suspect and the police? When you witnesseses the event, what steps would you have taken differently?
Easy, but him with Hunt's other fist!

First of all, your story sounds like utter nonsense. Additionally, if that somehow makes you frightened to be in the presence of a police officer, then you may need to reevaluate a few things.

Ok, why don't you tell us what would constitute improper police actions.

Dude you got a cop killing a civilian thread every day in here. This doesnt happen in Europe. You guys are just more violent than Europeans.

My Grandpa says to shut the fuck up with that nonsense

This kid got busted with 10 grams of weed and got shot twice in the back. He didn't run a vehicle into a building. He didn't try stealing cars. The kid just wanted to smoke weed with his date. But of course no one gives a shit because...well you know why.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

1. It was just on CNN.

2. You're in GA right? Then you ought to know that every police shooting doesn't get national media attention.

This like literally happened days ago:
http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2015/08...ston-waiters-death-we-must-continue-to-fight/

Cop gets off twice for shooting an unarmed kid (who committed no crime) in the back. No national media coverage.

3. On the flip side, pretty much no one thinks SC shooting was justified (expect the cop and his department/DA). The cop in that case said he had to shoot because the kid was driving toward him. Now, if this kid was black, how many people would buy the cop's story wholesale without question? 'Don't want to die, don't try to run over a cop. Pretty simple' The kid's parents would be called dindus by all the racists because they are on TV proclaiming the innocence of their son despite the fact he was in possession of illegal drugs.

We had a video of a black guy being shot in a car with proof that the cop was lying about being dragged and there were still some idiots on here who defended the cop's actions and said the victim was driving drunk because of an unopened liquor bottle.

So yeah...

Looking more and more like the trainee used excessive force. The experienced cop pulled a tazer while the trainee pulled his gun.

Hopefully, there is a taser cam from the training officer. I am trying not to read too much into this because it is very easy to fire a probationary police officer with less than a year on. The only time it is that easy, in fact. Could be the chief's way of distancing the department from this, or he really did fuck up. But for once, I agree with someone that I care very little for when they made a comment about a bad shooting making martyrs out of complete dirtbags.

7434 and other dumbasses talking about how it is safer to be away from cops than close to them.

Tell that to the 1000's of blacks shot every year by other blacks.

By using that logic, it is ok for me to say, i am afraid of being around a black person, i have a better chance of a black person shooting me than a cop.

Back