ASU football player tweets being afraid of being shot by police... shot by police

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
A 19 year old UNARMED black teen, a football player, has a history of tweeting about being afraid of being shot by police... is shot by a white police officer a few weeks later.

Christian Taylor showed promise of a successful future playing pro football was gunned down by police after he drove a car through a dealership to steal cars or some shit. Police came, and "allegedly" got into a fight with Christian and that's when the white police officer shot the UNARMED black teen.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/christian-taylor-tweets-black-teenager-6220765

HV81opp.png

Well don't break into a dealerships window with your car for one. If he fought the police, he may have given the cop no choice but to shoot. Maybe there is a video of this.

Meh, don't do stupid shit.

And he didn't go to the real ASU. Fork 'em.

talk is cheap, your actions will out you in the end and by his actions he obviously did want to die young. dumb bastard, no pity for him.

Well, don't fucking crash into a dealership to rob shit.

There wouldn't have been a successful career after breaking into the car dealership.

all of these motherfuckers who get shot by cops all of the sudden are model citizens and saints, heads up, dont be a scumbag and you dont get shot

all of these motherfuckers who get shot by cops all of the sudden are model citizens and saints, heads up, dont be a scumbag and you dont get shot

or homeless, that is important. or do anything but bend over and present your asshole when cops are around. Its just common sense. They have a gun, and anything but submission to a man with a gun deserves death.

A 19 year old UNARMED black teen, a football player, has a history of tweeting about being afraid of being shot by police... is shot by a white police officer a few weeks later.

Christian Taylor showed promise of a successful future playing pro football was gunned down by police after he drove a car through a dealership to steal cars or some shit. Police came, and "allegedly" got into a fight with Christian and that's when the white police officer shot the UNARMED black teen.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/christian-taylor-tweets-black-teenager-6220765

HV81opp.png

Why does it matter if he's unarmed? I'd like to see what the context was.

HV81opp.png

He will be known as Chocolate Fortune Cookie from this day forward.

PS please tell me that was friday the 13th

I don't want to die from a drug overdose so I keep the needle away from my arm. It's cause and effect. I prefer my dog doesn't attack me, so I don't poke him with a stick.

Poorly written article leaving out plenty of info.
But there's a good Chance he just had an accident and crashed his car but was not a robber;

"At first police thought keen footballer player Taylor was a burglary suspect but...."

"Police were responding to reports of a sport-utility car being driven into the front of Classic Buick GMC and initially treated Taylor as a burglary suspect.

But as they approached the teenager, who had just finished high school in Arlington, an "altercation" followed and a white officer in training shot the student."

I don't think he was a robber

Poorly written article leaving out plenty of info.
But there's a good Chance he just had an accident and crashed his car but was not a robber;

"At first police thought keen footballer player Taylor was a burglary suspect but...."

Yeah, after reading the article it doesn't provide much detail into what happened, but does inform the reader that the police officer was white, which is far more important.

What a shitty written article. Talk about click bait. It's sad to see the young die. Need more info and video footage. Clearly something happened that went out of control...

I can't get behind this one.

He broke into a car dealership what the fuck do u expect.

Kid was a moron. Possible NFL future and this is what he does.

Shitty upbringing and shitty decision making on his part.

"Police were responding to reports of a sport-utility car being driven into the front of Classic Buick GMC and initially treated Taylor as a burglary suspect.

But as they approached the teenager, who had just finished high school in Arlington, an "altercation" followed and a white officer in training shot the student."

If this is true why would an officer in training ever be in a positon to shoot someone.

Hence them still being in training.

Doctors in training don't perform surgery. They watch or assist but don't perform the major surgery

Aside from wrecking his vehicle into the building, he also broke several car windows outside the dealership. But the family claims this does not make sense, so it is probably more likely that the police shot him elsewhere, then dragged him and his car to the dealership and staged the whole thing.

If this is true why would an officer in training ever be in a positon to shoot someone.

Hence them still being in training.

Doctors in training don't perform surgery. They watch or assist but don't perform the major surgery

Yeah, they do. How do you think they learn to perform surgical procedures?

(Source: Me, being in the O.R. watching hundreds of procedures being performed).

Aside from wrecking his vehicle into the building, he also broke several car windows outside the dealership. But the family claims this does not make sense, so it is probably more likely that the police shot him elsewhere, then dragged him and his car to the dealership and staged the whole thing.

giphy.gif

OMG, I think you're on to something.

Back