Media Astute BREADKDOWN of Khabib - Gaethje

Khabib was just flat out scary in this one. The pressure he put on Justin was next level. Never gave him one second to catch his breath.

Gaethje clipped him a couple of times solid, and he walked right through it and just kept coming at him. That had to be pretty scary. His face at the end of round one said it all.

Khabib was just flat out scary in this one. The pressure he put on Justin was next level. Never gave him one second to catch his breath.

Gaethje clipped him a couple of times solid, and he walked right through it and just kept coming at him. That had to be pretty scary. His face at the end of round one said it all.
That chin and tenacity, man!

Brendan Dorman is up there next to Mind Smash in terms of YT channels I actually look forward too

If you took the time to watch it you'd know it's certainly way more than that. haha

Classic response. "yOU MusT hAve NoT eVeN WATcHeD dOiiiOi"

Khabib didn't even need to smash Justin... he just got him down and ended it... Next argument?

The one in Morning Kombat? I think he put it back up.

No he broke it down in front of a TV going through the fight in slow mo, Justin actually did a lot better than I thought watching it in slow mo. When I clicked refresh to see new comments and view count it was made private.

Classic response. "yOU MusT hAve NoT eVeN WATcHeD dOiiiOi"

Khabib didn't even need to smash Justin... he just got him down and ended it... Next argument?
Classic response as well.
"gobble gobble took him down gobble gobble submit him gobble gobble thats all theres to eeeeeeeeeeeet gobble"

Lots of words. Some good ones but overall blah blah blah. He didnt even mention how the triangle setup looked just like the armbar setup at the end of the first round. This would have gotten Justin thinking armbar again and instead he slipped in the triangle. That is the most important analysis I could make in this fight since it was the finishing sequence.

Back